Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Baby/Nicholson/Haper

Dwight/Gus/KO

and we still have Earl. I think 2 of Davis/Clark/Haper are soon to be gone

We making Moves!!.............to get No.1 pick next season

I'm ready for it, could be fun watching games where you don't care if you lose, but a win is FUN woohoo!

... or you cheer when you lose (higher chance of #1 pick) and moan when you win. Can lead to funny comments.

It didnt take them out of the Dwight race at all. They have as much a chance to get Dwight now as before. Lopez, Hump, and Brooks were always the centerpieces of any trade for Dwight.

All pieces we DONT WANT. Lopez hasnt even signed an extension yet and after seeing what money Hibbert got theres no way thats a contract we wanna take on for an oft injured non rebounding non defense playing center.. The troll is strong on this one

It didnt take them out of the Dwight race at all. They have as much a chance to get Dwight now as before. Lopez, Hump, and Brooks were always the centerpieces of any trade for Dwight.

Along with taking some of our bad contracts in return, which they can no longer do... Seriously?! How can you defend a trade for Joe Johnson on that contract?

Joe is a legit allstar...that was an incredible thing for them. People worry about his cap number way too much. They would be in cap hell even if he made 5 mill a year less. They dont care, they have probably the best backcourt in the NBA now and if they pull off getting Dwight..they will be awesome.

Only issue with that is his production is down and he's getting more banged up by the year. A guy that makes over 20 mil should be an absolute sure thing. BTW I'd take westbrook and harden over them.

@KBergCBS "The Hornets-Magic trade parameters are still being discussed, sources say."

Magic- "take Duhon!"

Hornets-"NNNNOO!"

M-"TAKE HIM!"

H-"NO!"

• Upvote 1

I really like what NO has done so far this off-season. Gotta give Dell Demps and his staff a lot of credit.

As far as us goes, I feel we got ourselves a player in Ayon. He is a rebounding machine with a pretty solid post game.