Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Shard and especially Dirk are exceptional cases of the "stretch 4".

I do agree it would serve RA well to add that step in jumper.

Obviously he's neither of those guys, but you know what I mean. If youre a stretch 4, you have to have a wider skill set than a prototypical inside banger 4.

I'd like to get a draft pick from NOLA if possible, but I'm sure it will be heavily protected with them being so young in a tough conference. I suspect we'll just get a large TPE. Which is okay, better than Ryan leaving and getting absolutely nothing.

It does suck that he is all but gone though.

I'd like to get a draft pick from NOLA if possible, but I'm sure it will be heavily protected with them being so young in a tough conference. I suspect we'll just get a large TPE. Which is okay, better than Ryan leaving and getting absolutely nothing.

It does suck that he is all but gone though.

A large TPE like the one we let expire when Otis was in command?

We are in the worst position any NBA team could be. Stuck in the middle between rebuilding and contending. We are "nothings"

a 15th shot at CJ

The Chicago Bulls will not pick up C.J. Watson's option for next year, according to sources. Watson will become an unrestricted free agent.

it's going down

'

RT @ESPNSteinLine: I'm told New Orleans Hornets will acquire Ryan Anderson via sign-and-trade deal with Orlando. Deal is on verge of completion today

from the berger article...

The Nets have begun talks with Lopez's representatives on a contract extension, a step that one person close to Lopez described as "a formality." It is understood that Lopez would garner close to a max extension to be the starting center in Brooklyn or Orlando, depending on how the Nets' pursuit of Howard plays out

barf

Anyone see this?

@AlexKennedyNBA Alex Kennedy

Last night, Andrew Bynum posted, "Does blue suit me?" on his Facebook page. Is he hinting that he'll be dealt to the Orlando Magic? ‪#hmmm

Posted 9 mins ago