Babir_9

2012 Offseason

if true, I'll miss his personality, 3 bombs, pump fakes, and offensive rebounding, and cankles.

I wont miss his defense, inability to dribble, and inability to score in between 23 and 3 feet

how many 4's are good ball handlers?

also, 3 pointers and shots right at the basket are the 2 best places to score from. he really was lacking any post up game and defense, though.

So we resign Redick and Nelson and we let Ryan go...

Didnt we want to go younger? Rebuild? What kind of crap is Hennigan pulling?

Looks like every GM we have is out there to screw us.

• Downvote 3

Looks like every GM we have is out there to screw us.

maybe we should wait to see what happens before saying things like that maybe baby

maybe we should wait to see what happens before saying things like that maybe baby

No. Kneejerk reactions are the best, specially when we have nothing to react to.

• Upvote 1

how many 4's are good ball handlers?

also, 3 pointers and shots right at the basket are the 2 best places to score from. he really was lacking any post up game and defense, though.

He's not a prototypical PF though. As a stretch 4, it would be preferable for him to be able to pull the ball on the floor and create a shot for himself every once in a while. See Dirk, Shard back in the day, etc.

He really needs to work on at least developing a step in jumper off one or two dribbles to keep defenders honest.

I don't think Hennigan is ready to 100% rebuild right now. He's looking to S/T Anderson, kept next season's best trade asset, re-signed our 30-year-old point guard. I think he's looking to re-load and improve, not tear down.

No. Kneejerk reactions are the best, specially when we have nothing to react to.

HENNIGAN WAS SENT TO RUIN THE FRANCHISE.

WAIT..WAIT HERE COMES KANE. IT'S KANE!!!!

KANE JUST CHOKESLAMMED HENNIGAN STRAIGHT TO HELLLLLLL

*GLASS BREAKS*

IT'S STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

BAH GAWD WE GOT OURSELVES A SLOBBERKNOCKER THAT JAMEER NELSON IS TOUGHER THAN A 2 DOLLAR STEAK BAH GAWD

OH LOOK THE ROCKETS OFFER IS TRASH SMIRK

WHO WANTS IN ON THE PEPPERONI PARTY IN MY PANTILOONS LOLOLOL LOOOVE U JEC MARRY ME BABY MAKE STEAK WIT ME BABY SHAWTY U GOT PANCAKES WIT MY BABY SO LADY DON'T LATELY FORGATE ME AND SHAKE ME

UH

CUZ YA'LL LIL WEEZIES DONT KNOW NUTTIN BOUT DA HOLLA IN MY SHORTS BUT YA KNOW SUTTIN WHEN DA BEEF IS IN YA COURT

lol well ttyl ya;ll

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

HENNIGAN WAS SENT TO RUIN THE FRANCHISE.

WAIT..WAIT HERE COMES KANE. IT'S KANE!!!!

KANE JUST CHOKESLAMMED HENNIGAN STRAIGHT TO HELLLLLLL

*GLASS BREAKS*

IT'S STONE COLD! STONE COLD!

STUNNER

STUNNER

STUNNER

BAH GAWD WE GOT OURSELVES A SLOBBERKNOCKER THAT JAMEER NELSON IS TOUGHER THAN A 2 DOLLAR STEAK BAH GAWD

OH LOOK THE ROCKETS OFFER IS TRASH SMIRK

WHO WANTS IN ON THE PEPPERONI PARTY IN MY PANTILOONS LOLOLOL LOOOVE U JEC MARRY ME BABY MAKE STEAK WIT ME BABY SHAWTY U GOT PANCAKES WIT MY BABY SO LADY DON'T LATELY FORGATE ME AND SHAKE ME

UH

CUZ YA'LL LIL WEEZIES DONT KNOW NUTTIN BOUT DA HOLLA IN MY SHORTS BUT YA KNOW SUTTIN WHEN DA BEEF IS IN YA COURT

lol well ttyl ya;ll

I don't know

#Magic are in talks w/the New Orleans #Hornets on a sign-and-trade involving Ryan Anderson, @orlandosentinel has learned.

The #Magic feel like they couldn't match an offer sheet Anderson was about to sign. Magic hope to get cap flexibility in a deal.