Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Not even saying it's a rumor, but what would y'all give up on our team for Dirk?

Since we have nothing to give, everything.

Not even saying it's a rumor, but what would y'all give up on our team for Dirk?

Are we trading for him to pair with Dwight or to replace Dwight?

If to pair, everything but Dwight. If to replace, I'd say nothing; rather start the rebuild now instead of delaying the inevitable.

You guys are seriously redicolous.. Let me clarify I don't eat, breath, live for the board.. And the fact you guys are so rude to someone trying to give you some true info is amazing..

It's a long type out is why I didn't drive and type (if I really need to explain...)typing it now.. Give me min.. Go get a drink.. Take zanex, calm the hell down

You guys are seriously redicolous.. Let me clarify I don't eat, breath, live for the board.. And the fact you guys are so rude to someone trying to give you some true info is amazing..

It's a long type out is why I didn't drive and type (if I really need to explain...)typing it now.. Give me min.. Go get a drink.. Take zanex, calm the hell down

Got my zanex and beer ready

Are we trading for him to pair with Dwight or to replace Dwight?

If to pair, everything but Dwight. If to replace, I'd say nothing; rather start the rebuild now instead of delaying the inevitable.

Pair with Dwight. Saw he's really really really angry (like Dwight after CP3 fell through angry) that the Mavs were spurned by everyone; JKIDD included.

Think about the title team.

Kidd - gone

Stephenson - gone

Chandler - gone

JET - gone

Dude's livid right now. Was just throwing a name out there.

Nobody, I can not stand Dirk

Now Tim Duncan on the other hand....

I havent seen you post one time without voicing your dislike for something. You should work on that.