Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Orlando plans to pick up $6M option on final year of J.J. Redick's contract, league sources tell Y! Sports. Magic have until week's end.

And with that he should become our starting SG

To all you people hating on J.J. you really need to look at how this guy has developed from his first year in the league. The guy works his A** off for the team, and does whatever is asked of him. So what if they pick up his option.. at least we will have a guy that will do whatever needed to help the team, and not a whiny A** bi*** who only thinks of himself.

To all you people hating on J.J. you really need to look at how this guy has developed from his first year in the league. The guy works his A** off for the team, and does whatever is asked of him. So what if they pick up his option.. at least we will have a guy that will do whatever needed to help the team, and not a whiny A** bi*** who only thinks of himself.

There is zero downside to picking up his option. It's a no brainer.

Anyone have any idea who on the team might be looking forward to Dwight being shipped off and who are not?

We know BBD is a Dwight-man. Anyone?

People are seriously upset we are bringing JJ back? What do you want? MORE J-Rich???

some people are just gonna complain about everything, always, no matter what. their opinions dont matter

• Upvote 2

People are seriously upset we are bringing JJ back? What do you want? MORE J-Rich???

JJ > Jareth's worn out Hello Kitty socks > JRich

What's he going to do if they don't trade him to BK and he becomes a FA? They can't sign him so he's either going to open his teams list or retire.

He can open up his list but I feel it could be Brooklyn or stay for the beginning of the season. If theres another team that he would love to go play for I don't know of it. That being said him being on this team next season won't be in his hands

good move by Rob on JJ...

he is got 6mil expiring... and he is better than JRich...

JJ has been the smartest player on the magic roster all this time

He can open up his list but I feel it could be Brooklyn or stay for the beginning of the season. If theres another team that he would love to go play for I don't know of it. That being said him being on this team next season won't be in his hands

which is why it makes no sense for Orlando to trade with Brooklyn and take their terrible deal.......