Babir_9

2012 Offseason

My opinion, we deal with Houston. We hired a draft guy for gm. Houston just acquired a high draft pick. I think they'll land Lin and try to convince Dwight that him and Lin could surpass Yao's fame before retirement. The reason why we haven't done the Laker trade is because LA won't take back any of our contracts. This is why Nj is still" plugging away". Doubt they can find a 3rd team to take their crap. Imo Rob will pull the trigger with Houston once Lin is on board in Houston or if Nj finds a 3rd team. Whatever comes first.

My opinion, we deal with Houston. We hired a draft guy for gm. Houston just acquired a high draft pick. I think they'll land Lin and try to convince Dwight that him and Lin could surpass Yao's fame before retirement. The reason why we haven't done the Laker trade is because LA won't take back any of our contracts. This is why Nj is still" plugging away". Doubt they can find a 3rd team to take their crap. Imo Rob will pull the trigger with Houston once Lin is on board in Houston or if Nj finds a 3rd team. Whatever comes first.

I thought the pick that Houston got was lottery protected? anyone can correct me on this? thx

So, Jameer doesn't care about his family? Is that what you're telling us?

Of course he does, but his resigning has nothing to do with that. And I guess in the NBA, anyone is a "family man". I guess I define it differently.

I thought the pick that Houston got was lottery protected? anyone can correct me on this? thx

Yeah I saw that but I don't have the details. I read that there's a catch to that pick being protected. I could be wrong.

Yeah I saw that but I don't have the details. I read that there's a catch to that pick being protected. I could be wrong.

so did Houston get more expiring contract or TPE in this?

if not, how does the lottery protected pick help the case?

Of course he does, but his resigning has nothing to do with that. And I guess in the NBA, anyone is a "family man". I guess I define it differently.

Would really love for you to elaborate but I understand your thinking.

Would really love for you to elaborate but I understand your thinking.

Yeah, and don't get me wrong. I am not judging anyone. Jameer is one of the coolest guys you will meet on the Magic roster.

I am glad he is back here, but I am not sure if he will be our starter by 2013.