Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Bynum or hennigan is going to wait it out. The minute la offers drew, it's over. Also reiterated where josh smith wants to play.

Bynum straight up for Dwight is much worse imo. He's a 1 year rental with major attitude & health problems. He'd be gone by this time next year regardless.....

If the trade with NJ happens and we take back Lopez and Humpries as our core, it's been nice knowing you all. I'd be done as a Magic fan for the next several years.

As much as I hate to say it, I agree. This would be a colossal mistake, we are already stacked at PF, why take on more (Hump will have to be S&T and he will get paid). On top of that a Center that is injury prone and can’t play D. It is making me angry just thinking about it.

If the trade with NJ happens and we take back Lopez and Humpries as our core, it's been nice knowing you all. I'd be done as a Magic fan for the next several years.

I will be right behind you Soul! Hopefully Hennigan knows what he is doing..

Bynum straight up for Dwight is much worse imo. He's a 1 year rental with major attitude & health problems. He'd be gone by this time next year regardless.....

Bynum wants his own team. We offer that and a max contract and tax breaks.

Step off the ledge fellas and always consider who is giving you the info. This is obviously from Dwight's side. There is literally no reason to trade him to NJ. They have zero leverage.

Bynum or hennigan is going to wait it out. The minute la offers drew, it's over. Also reiterated where josh smith wants to play.

Edit: stop calling the rockets rookies prospects. They were barely lottery picks and they just signed asik. They've moved on

So the goal is Bynum, if we have to trade Dwight.

Houston IMO remains a viable option, Asik is decent but he's not Dwight Howard, their fanbase is dying for a superstar, and Morey's job is on the line.

also Jarrod Rudolph made a good point this morning, Hennigan needs to meet w/dwight 1 more time, and layout how close something is to happening.

I just want the best deal for Orlando, and I don't think Brooklyn comes close!

Step off the ledge fellas and always consider who is giving you the info. This is obviously from Dwight's side. There is literally no reason to trade him to NJ. They have zero leverage.

The ones saying they would be done as Magic fans if this trade happens should jump off the ledge.

I am also a Buc's fan, Drain-O. The ledge is my friend. ;)

I am also a Buc's fan, Drain-O. The ledge is my friend. ;)

I can beat that Soul, at least you are looking in the right direction, unlike my Phins.