Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Josh Robbins @JoshuaBRobbins

Hennigan said head-coaching experience and experiences as a good #NBA player would be positives in team's HC search

:svgsad:

In other words, maybe Brian Shaw or Jerry Sloan. There is a high chance of that. Brian Shaw will fit in really well.

• Upvote 1

You know, I obviously can't speak for the entire Orlando fanbase, but reading through this thread, I can say from my own perspective that if Dwight had just kept his mouth shut, didn't talk before every game last season about how he could see himself playing for our opponent, and didn't do all this "talking out of both sides of his mouth" b.s. crying about wanting out, but then turning around saying how much he loves Orlando and wants to stay, or waiving his opt out clause and then still crying about wanting to be traded, Dwight Howard and the Orlando Magic could have parted ways on friendly terms, and we could say "thanks for everything, Dwight, and good luck to you in the future", and perhaps even root for him in Brooklyn when the Magic weren't involved, and be happy for any success he may have elsewhere.

But instead he just has to be a whiny runt about everything, burning bridges more and more everyday.

Oh yes when we were in Boston and he said he'd love to play there that was one of the highlights of the season.

Which is really interesting, especially the Brooklyn part, and kind of echoes my own thoughts. Dwight apparently wants Brooklyn really badly, but from everything I'm seeing, Brooklyn's content to build without him.

I still say, unless someone blows the doors off with an amazing package (you pervs), we just keep him on the roster and take our chances next summer. I seriously don't know why we don't do that: yes, lottery picks, etc, etc, but from the looks of it, the teams that are clearing space for Dwight aren't places Dwight would play.

We may hit next year's offseason and Dwight will see the only place that can sign him for elite $$s, and where he'd want to play, is...

Orlando.

Maybe Brooklyn is pissed off coz D12 opted in last March, making it tougher for them to retain Deron. They too are scratching their heads over Dwight's indecisiveness.

So how many of you stalk your ex girlfriends or beg for them to stay after they repeatedly told you they want to break up and have sex with your neighbor?

hmmm..... how hot is she?

• Upvote 2

Harper, Liggins and Ish are going to be on our summer league team. We should have a nice squad for that at least.

Im looking forward in seeing what these guys can do with some good minutes. Any idea on who the coach will be?....lol

too bad they aren't streaming for free from OrlandoMagic.com. NBA is business and are tapping into the greatness created by Dante & Galante by charging $14.99.

So how many of you stalk your ex girlfriends or beg for them to stay after they repeatedly told you they want to break up and have sex with your neighbor?

The difference is, in sports, the objective is a championship trophy, and with Dwight the Magic have a chance (even if it is an outside chance right now) at bringing back a championship trophy, while without Dwight, we have no shot at a championship.

If we held on to Dwight all year long, and he watched as his Brooklyn opportunities crumbled, and he re-signed with us for the long term, then there'd be an opportunity to bring back that championship trophy.

Now I'm not saying that's what is going to happen, but as far as I'm concerned, keep Dwight this year, take your last shot at it, and let him walk at season's end if that's what he wants to do.

this... lol

The media will always want to see these bad - boy - concauction/if theres a will there's a way (even if its shadey) BS teams like Miami and potentially Brooklyn now, that piss everybody off and burn all their bridges, because it creates ratings and ratings equal money. Now this probably is good for the NBA as a whole, but it isn't the NBA's problem. OR the Magic's problem that Jay-Z or whoever spent a ton of money on this team and it needs a push or some awsome roster just because everyone think's they're suddenly entitled. I would do everything I could to make sure he didn't end up on that team, not really to screw the team over but just because of the principal of it. Everyone's priorities are screwed up and the Magic and DeVos specifically need to stop trying to make peoples dreams come true , sending players where they want to go because they had some kind of wet dream the night before about being the next 90s bulls somewhere else(resulting in us getting stuck with whatever crappy pieces they had to offer), just to give somebody a kodak moment. F*** that shiz.

If she's one if the hottest girl in the world, I'm a virgin and she's the one that can help me lose my virginity ASAP....I will ask her to stay