Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I'm watching the magic life feed but they're showing tennis, lol.

That's BVW and Hennigan finishing up their pre-presser paddle game

If Golden State offered us Bogut, Barnes, and Thompson, we better accept that offer right away.

I'd do that deal, especially if they took Hedo and J-Rich. I'd prefer to shop Bogut around after that though.

Can Donatas Motiejunas play C? I'd want any package that netted us a young C to grow, or a very good backcourt piece.

Houston -

Give me Lowry, Montiejunas, Parsons & Martin's expiring

GSW -

I'd take Curry/Thompson combo - because I don't think they'd give up Barnes.

Philly -

Holiday & Turner

would you guys take Thibs as coach if his contract situation with Chicago isn't resolved?

I wouldn't mind. Thibs is a great coach. Chicago was first in EC twice in two year. last year season and this past season along with being first in the NBA for the best win loss record.

• Upvote 1

would you guys take Thibs as coach if his contract situation with Chicago isn't resolved?

Josh Robbins @JoshuaBRobbins

Hennigan said head-coaching experience and experiences as a good #NBA player would be positives in team's HC search

:svgsad:

If Golden State offered us Bogut, Barnes, and Thompson, we better accept that offer right away.

I doubt they would do that, cause I wouldn't if I were GS

Is there any way we could get Steph Curry as part of a Dwight-to-GS trade? RealGM reported that they're in no rush to sign an extension with him because of his ankle.

My linkhttp://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/221948/Warriors_Unlikely_To_Sign_Curry_To_Extension

I wouldn't mind a package that brings Curry here, but as a Bay Area native and kind of a Warriors fan, I'd be interested in seeing a Curry / Dwight duo in Golden State.