Babir_9

2012 Offseason

i would love to have andre iguodala on the magic if we could.

good wing defender, slashes, rebounds, good passer, can hit the 3

i rate him. think he'd be a good it here....thoughts?

I guess if the Magic gave Phil a 3 year $45mill contract it would be hard to say no to that. If you have Phil then you don't need a true PG because the triangle does not require it. I've always felt that Jameer would excel in the triangle. Then it would be VERY possible that he would want to keep Hedo in some capacity with the team since his skill sets would be very good in the triangle. Same goes for JJ. I don't know about Ryan Anderson. Phil has always had a very good scoring wing (MJ, Kobe, Pippen) on his teams which would mean the Magic would have to bring a player in to fill that role. I guess Ellis would fill that role. If your going to offer the job to Phil then you should go after a GM like Kevin Prtichard and not Adonal Foyle. Who knows, Adonal could be the next Jerry West (wishful thinking).

Say Dwight demands a trade to the Nets. If I'm the magic I stall it for as long as I can to see if Dwill gets cold feet and heads home to Dallas. BTW I'll take YBR's word over anyone of these guys.

Yup. Where are you YaBoyR? Awaiting your report ...

I guess if the Magic gave Phil a 3 year $45mill contract it would be hard to say no to that. If you have Phil then you don't need a true PG because the triangle does not require it. I've always felt that Jameer would excel in the triangle. Then it would be VERY possible that he would want to keep Hedo in some capacity with the team since his skill sets would be very good in the triangle. Same goes for JJ. I don't know about Ryan Anderson. Phil has always had a very good scoring wing (MJ, Kobe, Pippen) on his teams which would mean the Magic would have to bring a player in to fill that role. I guess Ellis would fill that role. If your going to offer the job to Phil then you should go after a GM like Kevin Prtichard and not Adonal Foyle. Who knows, Adonal could be the next Jerry West (wishful thinking).

I could see that: 'Meer's similar to Fisher in a lot of ways, and is WAY better than Kerr ever was.

Say Dwight demands a trade to the Nets. If I'm the magic I stall it for as long as I can to see if Dwill gets cold feet and heads home to Dallas. BTW I'll take YBR's word over anyone of these guys.

If Dwight says he wants to be a Net, I tell him he can wait a year.

Yea basically b/c unless Dwill is willing to go through another 20 something win season hes outta there.

i like the fact that we have the leverage now & not the other way round.

totally agree if d12 wants to go brooklyn he can wait a year. d will leaves then what? lol

If he wanted to know how the fans felt and how much he means to this fanbase, he could take a card from BBD when he took like 20 or so fans to that movie a few weeks back. One thing that's bothered me with Dwight is that his social media pages have stopped being personal pages and started to become advertisements for all of the stuff he's doing.

He chilled from the fan pages because of the negativity he was seeing

I would too, I am about over social media...and it's just beginning. It brings out the worst in people imo.

People were frustrated and hurt with the trade request. Also, I bet a ton of it was from other teams fans trolling him to try and get him to leave.

Mmm. I dunno I could stand another year like this one, though. I'd trade him to another team who wouldn't mind him for rent. ACL injury would render D. Rose "not the same" anymore, I suppose. The Bulls may consider taking him and there's a chance they will not be the same even with D. Rose back. It's a gamble. I know the Magic were willing to trade Dwight to OKC for some of their young talent. If they don't win this year, maybe they'd consider that again. But def not another year like this!