Babir_9

2012 Offseason

My guess is that EC is opting in as a favor to Orlando and will be included as a trade chip in a DH deal.

More so he probably didn't get any offers like he thought he would or more likely he knows we are rebuilding now and will see playing time.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

Earl Clark has changed his mind and opted in to the final year of his contact with the Magic, according to sources close to the situation.

Did the Magic blackmail Earl too?!? LOL!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So Billy King is trading a first round pick and all of his expiring contracts for Joe Johnson? :lol: :svgsad:

I don't think this is going to happen. I think the Nets are trying to pressure HWNSNBU into trying to get Dwight sent there ASAP.

And for Atlanta, if that deal did happen, then they might be able to get in a position to get Dwight -- if not this season, then after this season.

Orton isn't under contract for next year, is he?

Anyway, someone has to be leaving. That is, unless we want to play 5 deep at PF.

Earl Clark has changed his mind and opted in to the final year of his contact with the Magic, according to sources close to the situation.

haha... ha...

My guess would be that he didn't get a call about fa and got scared.

Oh and thanks for the Sig compliment nature boy and miller.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Phoenix has expressed interest with Landry Fields as part of possible sign-and-trade package with New York for Steve Nash, sources tell Y!

Oh S%$#