Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Curran knows best....

Christopher Curran‏@CCurran1986

Trade Dwight Howard already. Best deal would be Dwight and Turkoglu for Scola, Martin, Parsons, Lowry

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

His fault, I don't feel bad for him in the least. He's like a girl who starts petty drama because she wants her boyfriend beg for forgiveness and kiss her ass. Ownership played that role for a while and have since said screw it...this guy is on his own. I love the hard line stance. I know you look at him differently than I do, but face it man....in Dwight's mind he's just never wrong and believes he deserves the world.

Players play, coaches coach, and GM's manage. Dwight's trying to do it all and that's not how it works. I'd call him Lebron 2.0 but I think he has bypassed Lebron in terms of arrogance and selfishness, so Lebron is demoted....err promoted to 2.0, Dwight is now Lebron.

Oh I'm looking at it like you are. This is all crazy, that's why I said dwight and alex pride keeping them from fixing this about a week ago. Alex will call dwights family to pass messages to dwight? Dwight refuses to call alex because he wants alex to call him. This I ridiculious

Oh no they talked at least twice before the draft Thursday.

I don't want it to seem like I'm getting mad at the messenger, but what is he crying about then? He has an open dialogue with Henny. That should make him happy.

Man, tonight has been a complete downer with this news coming out. :-/

Do you guys think any other team could be at play for Dwight beside Houston and Brooklyn? ... If he really wants to go to Brooklyn, I would hope we would get a 3rd or 4th team involved. Brooklyn has zero players we want, and I'm not too thrilled about Houston's trade package tbh.

Edit* I mean, I hope & pray that all this news stuff is false (aka Broussard being "Broussard")... but it's looking kind of grim at this point.

661‏@TeamStradley

“@NotBillWalton: Dwight Howard wanted a trade, then he wanted to stay, now he wants a trade again. I think we found Romney's running mate.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

I don't think Henny is getting bullied so much as he saw what happened last year, and what's on the verge of happening this year, and he's not going to let his regime start out like that. I doubt he went into the meeting and sat silently as Dwight had his say, he went in and laid out his plan for the future of this franchise. Clearly Dwight wasn't having any of it, as his mind was made up months ago, so he requested a trade. Where we trade Dwight will tell us a lot about our new GM.

Henny needs 2 to right thing for orlando, not HWNSNBU and dwight, if the nets had quality trade asset's i'd love to send him there, and watch him wilt under the pressure of the NY media. 2 years ago I always thought Dwight was a high character guy, never heard a bad thing about him, but he's really turned into a douchebag it's really sad to see a guy who came here at 18 as a young man with hopes, dreams and hard work, and at 26 he has turned into a monster surrounded by jackasses whos' only purpose is to get him somewhere that's good for THEM, not him.

You guys see how Kevin Durant is viewed right now right? well that was Dwight in 2009-2010, imagine if Kevin Durant did these things? I can't imagine it because it seems so outside his character......but if Dwight can turn into a douche, anyone can

Not Bill Walton‏@NotBillWalton

Dwight Howard has asked to be traded to the Nets, making it the first time ever someone has ever asked to be traded to the Nets.

Retweeted 863 times Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Man, tonight has been a complete downer with this news coming out. :-/

Do you guys think any other team could be at play for Dwight beside Houston and Brooklyn? ... If he really wants to go to Brooklyn, I would hope we would get a 3rd or 4th team involved. Brooklyn has zero players we want, and I'm not too thrilled about Houston's trade package tbh.

Edit* I mean, I hope & pray that all this news stuff is false (aka Broussard being "Broussard")... but it's looking kind of grim at this point.

Lakers

simply due to the fact they aren't ready to extend Bynum.

Any team willing to "rent" him is a viable option.

Wouldn't rule out the knicks or warriors either