Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I LIED SEE HOW EASY IT IS

DOUBLE BOOM

you should have let that marinate

I LIED SEE HOW EASY IT IS

I never made up anything I posted on here. It appears I was given bad information but I trusted where I got it from and until this point, they'd been money.

I wonder what these alleged promises are that the Magic didn't keep. We fired Stan and Otis and haven't really had a chance to add any players. Was Dwight promised that Adonal Foyle would stick around or something?

Some of it was helping select a new coach. Also helping with the draft. Also upset they didn't tell or ask him anything when interviewing the GM's

Dwight Howard needs to stop acting like a *****, ok you want a trade thats cool, just stop demanding it to ONE place that has NO assets to trade and stop **** blocking us on getting a good deal.....he's going to be more hated in Orlando now than he was before, also this "blackmail" was probably nothing other than that secret meeting in Miami with Nets brass that got leaked, how about you don't go against the CBA then dwight/nets?

I just want a good trade, so I hope henny doesn't allow these fools to bully him

how about this..This is actually realistic:

We trade Dwight, and turk

They trade Parsons Lowry, scola, martin

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7zkss2n

If we did this trade we would still have too many PFs..we would have scola, anderson, bbd, nicholson, Harper, Kyle OQuinn

We would have to trade one of them.and that would be Anderson. We then would trade Anderson, Redick, Jrich, and Chris Duhon for Josh Smith and Marvin Williams. I cant show that on Trade machine since it doesnt have anderson on our team since hes a RFA but it works out money wise. We would get back 19.9 million in marvin and josh and ATL would get back 20 million depending on how much we resign Anderson for

All the trades we did would look like this..Like i said you dont see Anderson because hes not on the list. i had to replace him with BBD because that is about the salary anderson will probably get

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=777mes9

no 1000 times to Martin

Hey guys, remember that time me and some of the others said Dwight wouldn't stay even if we fired SVG and all we're doing is getting rid of a great coach for nothing? Then remember when me and some of the others said Dwight was just telling YBR what he wanted to hear??

Good times... :(

And I'm still telling you....Van Gundy did not get fired because Dwight wanted him fired. If that were the case, he would have been fired earlier since Dwight apparently made that request at the end of the 2010-11 season.

He was fired because 1) He kept ticking off the NBA, and it wasn't good for the Magic's relationship with the NBA. His brother, Jeff, had at least one big run-in with the league himself. And 2). The front office confided with him on some things that he put out in the public, and the Magic are not big on that.

Then also, everyone should really chill out a bit. Why, oh why does everyone keep falling for the same things over and over? Sources say!? Whatever! When's the last time Broussard was right about anything? The Decision?

I suggest that Rob has a much better chance of knowing what Dwight is thinking at this point than any of us or certainly any "source" which could be media members just regurgitating the same rumors from 1 month ago, 3 months ago, 9 months ago, and so on, or numbnuts from Dwight's "camp" or his agent that have had their own agendas from the beginning.

And just because a rumor comes out does not mean that automatically disproves what someone else is said! That's just patently ridiculous because you don't know if the new rumor is true or not. That's why it's called a RUMOR.

By the way, just because Jameer opted out doesn't mean he's leaving. Sure, he could, but my prediction is that he'll re-sign with us at a reasonable contract (between 5-7 mil per) for 3 or 4 years. With his injury history, he probably just wants a longer guaranteed contract more than anything else. Jameer Nelson in his time with us has never struck me as dishonest, and I'll take him at his word when he's said more than once now that he wants to come back and be "a Magic," lol. I think he's earned that much trust from Magic fans, at least.

Broussard did have the information on Scott Perry.

But he could not have been wrong about where Lebron was planning to go a couple summers ago. He reported every possible scenario at some point. He had to be correct about one of them.

As that should demonstrate, I would be careful about believing everything that he says. Yes, he has sources and there might be a grain of truth to the story -- but it might not all be correct. I'm not saying that he might not still want to be traded. But the rest of it depends upon whom his sources are and what their agendas are. Whatever ends up happening, HWNSNBU has not done a good job of managing this situation for Dwight.

Regarding the agendas, a lot of pressure is building up for a lot of people right now. The Nets need to get a deal done to help ensure they can keep Deron Williams. So, they would prefer that Orlando make a deal sooner rather than later. That also could be a reason for all the talk about the Hawks and Nets making a deal -- to pressure HWNSNBU to get a deal done if he wants Dwight in Brooklyn. Also, if the Nets cannot get a deal done with Orlando -- and they know they don't currently have any assets to get a deal done -- then they know they need to get him some help or get someone to play there in case Deron leaves. Or maybe they are trying to collect assets for an eventual trade.

On NBA TV tonight, David Aldridge reiterated (he has said this many times) that he thinks Dwight will be traded eventually. But he said that Orlando is not going to make a deal with New Jersey just because Dwight says that's what he wants. He said they are looking out for the future of the Magic, they will not be bullied, and they will make the best deal they can for them. Even Dennis Scott was giving Dwight a little grief tonight -- saying he knows the Magic will spend the money required to try to get back to the Finals and pointing out a lot of good situations he has refused to go to.

I hope Jameer does re-sign. But now that he has opted out, we have to see what the Magic want to do, too. I know we have heard they want him back. But I worry because they have let so many free agents walk. This is one they need to keep. They need some glue guys for the transition if they end up needing to overhaul the team over the long term.

• Downvote 2

I'm reluctant to believe everything that was posted yesterday. Which is why I've been telling him for weeks now that he just needs to clear all this up with at least a statement. Dude really has people around him releasing rumors all the time. Like example: when talking about the draft I say why would u think magic would consult you for help when you may try to leave. He says he opted in for a reason. I then say Stephen a don't think so, he thinks you were making a mistake and that you want to be traded. He then says "is stephen a me??" I said no, and he says then how is he gonna know? I respond with he talks to you. Dude then says cmon man... So some of the stuff that's come out are kind of shocking to me, and makes me think someone else is involved as well. He has to nip this in the bud and make a statement or something because he's got people out here confused

• Downvote 1