Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I sometimes think people forgot the Sonics were the Thunder, and they blew it up and seem to be ok.

They built around picks 2,3,5. The Rockets trade gives us like 5,12,14 or some crap like that. See the difference?

The Sonics also bit the bullet, became a DLEAGUE team, and then rebuilt. Kind of like Cleveland did.

They built around picks 2,3,5. The Rockets trade gives us like 5,12,14 or some crap like that. See the difference?

The Sonics also bit the bullet, became a DLEAGUE team, and then rebuilt. Kind of like Cleveland did.

And also let another city and franchise take the hit during the rebuilding years...

at this point, I'd rather see smart and talented players play than dumb and old players play...

that's how I feel when I watch the magic play...

dumb and old

Duhon: the Nigel Thatch of the NBA....

Only Otis would give up that much Budweiser for DuDu when he could be had for 3 open bottles of Mickey's wide mouths and a used cigarette butt.

Actually Durant was #2, Westbrook #4 and Harden #3. The first year with Durant they won 20 games, the next year with Durant and Westbrook they won 23 games. I don't think getting a bunch of picks outside of #1 and #2 this year is going to turn things around at all, let alone soon. We need to get Dwight on board, and make smart moves.

sounds like sac is going to wait to last minute if they decide to trade 5 because they want robinson. but if bobcats keep #2 everyone thinks they're gonna grab robinson. first few selections will be very interesting to see what happens.

Robinson has been the second best player in this draft all along, no surprises here.

Robinson has been the second best player in this draft all along, no surprises here.

I disagree. I think he's a Millsap with more athletiscm. I like him a lot, but pure talent and potential is probably Beak or Jones III despite him slipping.