Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I'm fine with the parody accounts as long as it's obvious they're fake such as the Bill Walton one (honestly, probably my favorite account). The troll ones suck.

And if I'm not mistaken, if Dwight re-signs before next summer, he loses A LOT of money. Even if he did want to come back, only a moron would re-sign now.

We have a full year to deal with this. Our roster becomes more tradable this season because some becoming expirings or partial expirings. Other than Redick and Anderson, we have zero value now.

I think Hennigan waits this out. Martins and RDV wanted Foyle on board, Henny told them too bad. It's his show now and he's not going to trade Dwight just because RDV and Martins are super sensitive to everything that appears on the 4-letter.

I remember reading about this topic and from what I gathered is that if he signs the extension now it starts at his current salary which is like 19mil and goes beyond. If he waits to become a fa and sign a new contract it starts at max money 17mil (i believe) so he would lose money by not extending courtesy of the new CBA.

I'm starting to think that Dan has beef with Drummond because he sent Dan's girlfriend some Oden-ish pics on twitter or something

jk :P

Mikhail Prokhorov‏@Fake_Prokhorov

I am throw big party for celebrate birth day of Deron William. Even though he is not come, club will for sure be wild.

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

• Upvote 1

Detroit has traded Ben Gordon and a protected future first-round pick to Charlotte for Corey Maggette

The deal sends Detroit's 2013 first-round pick to Charlotte with lottery protection

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Detroit has traded Ben Gordon and a protected future first-round pick to Charlotte for Corey Maggette, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Anyone who says it's impossible to trade Turk needs to observe this.

Detroit has traded Ben Gordon and a protected future first-round pick to Charlotte for Corey Maggette

The deal sends Detroit's 2013 first-round pick to Charlotte with lottery protection

Wow. Why the heck would Charlotte take on Gordon? Dude is owed 25+ million over the next two years and has really declined in play.

Anyone who says it's impossible to trade Turk needs to observe this.

Ben Gordon is set to make $25.6 million over the next 2 seasons. Any player/contract in the NBA can be traded. PROOF

lolwut?

Wow. Why the heck would Charlotte take on Gordon? Dude is owed 25+ million over the next two years and has really declined in play.

He needed a change of scenery and they have a lot of free cap room. The first really makes the deal. Gordon might rebound and become a good player again. Who knows.

Gordon still produces more than Hedo so....

That's like comparing a '92 Buick LeSabre (Turk) to a '92 Honda Civic (Gordon). Pick your pleasure!

EDIT: And given the presence of Kemba Walker, Gordon's fit is even more puzzling to me