Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Your Dwight Howard. You have 48 hours to sign an extension. What do you do? What do you do?

tumblr_lv76etOFey1r0c0e6o1_500.jpg

But to answer your question, I would totally sign it because I'm a Magic fan

Anyone else kinda nervous that our new GM hasn't had the time to thoroughly evaluate this draft class? If we're hoping Dwight re-signs before the draft and he gets traded right before the draft for a bunch of picks, that leaves no time to really analyze which direction we want to head as a team. Gotta pick players with not only talent, but ones who mesh together and help form a team. Everything is happening too fast....I hope we're prepared.

Your Dwight Howard. You have 48 hours to sign an extension. What do you do? What do you do?

Sign it and go practice my free throw shooting so I become an offensive option at the end of games.....

Anyone else kinda nervous that our new GM hasn't had the time to thoroughly evaluate this draft class? If we're hoping Dwight re-signs before the draft and he gets traded right before the draft for a bunch of picks, that leaves no time to really analyze which direction we want to head as a team. Gotta pick players with not only talent, but ones who mesh together and help form a team. Everything is happening too fast....I hope we're prepared.

I'm not. I'm quite sure Rob presented a plan to the DeVos family and Martins, a vision to bring to the Magic. They liked it and hired him. He is now following his plan.

I'd be nervous if Otis and co. were still driving the bus.

Yeah it's a shady business. No loyalty but that's really in all businesses. Well if thats the problem then I hope they can work it out but if not I wish him the best I we should just move on. Hes been in the league for a while so he should know how shady it is starting from the top with David Stern.

same here, and yeah thats the NBA for ya

YBR, my impression is the Magic would have traded for Ellis IF Dwight signed the extension, which he refused.

Moreover, Captain Obvious here, but it seems to me Devos and Martins are tired of dealing with Dwight and his drama and are ready to move on barring a change in his attitude and mode of operation. Consquently, my guess is that he's traded on draft night unless he signs an extension by that time.

You know that could be true, but i think how he saw it was get me the player(s) and ill sign. Monta is one of the guys he asked for last May