Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I dont know if someone has ask you this before, but what is the reason for D12 cancelling the basketball camp?

Is he still in pain? I know he can travel.

People has spent money on this camp..

Wish i could answer. Only thing i can answer with is he's trying to keep his distance from orlando this summer, but he's been back and forth.

And he didn't cancel it its postponed

Ugh - if Jameer doesn't return, I'm going to be sad.

If Dwight checks out, we just need to trade everyone for picks and sign up a bunch of players from the D-League to ensure a lottery pick.

YBR, is he still going back and forth about wanting to stay? Or he is just not thinking about things until the new GM and Coach talk to him about the "plan"?

YBR, is he still going back and forth about wanting to stay? Or he is just not thinking about things until the new GM and Coach talk to him about the "plan"?

More of the 2nd part. If he's convinced on the plan they give him he'll extend

Wish i could answer. Only thing i can answer with is he's trying to keep his distance from orlando this summer, but he's been back and forth.

And he didn't cancel it its postponed

Well, I have to disagree. The camp has been cancelled. They are saying it has be posponed but no date has been given. "posponing" without a future date is more like cancelling until further notice to me.

Sad for the kids who look foward to this...

This is all kinds of weird. What is going on? Why am I not wearing socks on my feet? Why are the socks on my hands? How can I type with socks on my hands? Am I a walrus now?

YBR is dwill coming?

Last i asked (back in dec/jan) D Will wanted to play in a big market and was stuck on the Nets owners so at the time no. That being said if/when Dwight does sign here long-term ill bring D Will up again if we have enough cap space

Well, I have to disagree. The camp has been cancelled. They are saying it has be posponed but no date has been given. "posponing" without a future date is more like cancelling until further notice to me.

Sad for the kids who look foward to this...

Im pretty sure he'll make it up to them, i really think he's delaying it more than cancelling but if he cancels he'll have to do a lot of apologizing because it will not be good for the rest of his 'good' image

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick

Breaking: Jerry Sloan pulls out of the Charlotte coaching search; Brian Shaw looking good after meeting with MJ-

STEVE CLIFFORD HERE WE COME