Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Maybe Ryan is involved with the other news that's supposed to drop?

Front loading Anderson's contract does the magic a favor- all a management does is have to pay big luxury taheists we would get him for cheaper during his prime years. its only money an money is not an object that should impact te organizations goal of winning a championship.

It also makes him a better trade asset down the road.

Ownership is already willing to pay Gilert Arenas $20m to go away- what's another 20m for a good character guy?

i remember when courtney lee missed that layup at the end of game 2 with 0.6 left and then lost by 6 in overtime very sad

The one you should really be mad about is the layup he missed about 10 seconds before that. The alley was tough, he was behind the backboard being charged by a 7 footer. The one before was a blown easy wide open one.

Maybe Ryan is involved with the other news that's supposed to drop?

So we have to match the exact salary structure of the offer from another team, not just the value of the contract? That blows

The one you should really be mad about is the layup he missed about 10 seconds before that. The alley was tough, he was behind the backboard being charged by a 7 footer. The one before was a blown easy wide open one.

this... i don't blame him for missing it... not like he didn't try, plus gasol goal tended the basket

Front loading Anderson's contract does the magic a favor- all a management does is have to pay big luxury taheists we would get him for cheaper during his prime years. its only money an money is not an object that should impact te organizations goal of winning a championship.

It also makes him a better trade asset down the road.

Ownership is already willing to pay Gilert Arenas $20m to go away- what's another 20m for a good character guy?

having a front-loaded offer sucks because if we have a plan for 2013, that eats at our available cap space.

yea but that was for the game rite then and 4 those who have no clue

Does anyone know if we can offer Jameer 3 year/$15M where $9M is payable in year one, and $3M payable in years 2 and 3? I seem to recall OKC did something similar with Nick Collison a few years ago, but that was under the previous CBA and I believe they were also under the cap.

That would allow the Magic to pay him starter money in 2012 and backup money in 2013 and 2014.

Chris Paul is undersized too but that doesn't stop him. He's not a legit 6 footer either. Let me be clear before anyone think im comparing Nelson to Paul. Just comparing their size. Jameer is a good player. Every player has their faults. But he's showing loyalty to a team and fans that have been through so much. Glad to see him coming back. Will you guys stop with the pg that has to be taller. As long as they can produce that's all that matters. What other pgs out there we can get seriously. Nelson/Davis pick n roll, pick n pop was unstoppable against a good defensive Pacers team. Starting or not just glad that he's back on the squad.

People get hung on height a little too much. iverson was the smallest player on the court a lot of the time and was much smaller than the prototypical SG but he probably will be an HOF lock. Then you got Reece Gaines who was 6'6" and he didn't do anything but suck.

yea but that was for the game rite then and 4 those who have no clue

Jon Barry: "Is that goal-tending?"

Magic Johnson: "No. His fingers got caught in the net"

Me: "Did his fingers not grab the rim after they got caught in the net?"

Magic Johnson: "I said no goddamnit!"

People get hung on height a little too much. iverson was the smallest player on the court a lot of the time and was much smaller than the prototypical SG but he probably will be an HOF lock. Then you got Reece Gaines who was 6'6" and he didn't do anything but suck.

Whoever drafted Reece should have his boner chopped off