Babir_9

2012 Offseason

All of that makes sense and if true then we need to field all offers and do what's best for the team. I've had a few people in my lifetime that were big babies (no offense to Glen Davis) and just didn't want anything to do with them. I think Dwight's mama needs to smack him upside the head and then if he wants to play for a Russian we trade him to Siberia for future considerations and a case of Vodka.

That won't cut it, Duhon would surely drink all the Vodka before anyone else got a chance. Hold out for more.

So Billy King is trading a first round pick and all of his expiring contracts for Joe Johnson? :lol: :svgsad:

I guess that's a winning organization in Dimwight's mind ROFL.

TommyBeer: If the #Nets trade for Joe Johnson, they’ll owe Johnson & Gerald Wallace a combined $129 million over the next 4 seasons. That's insanity.

$129 million for Gerald Wallace and Joe Johnson??? Even Otis shakes his head at that.

So after the Nets destroy their cap situation, and assuming no one puts together a legitimate package for Dwight, I think Atlanta has to be in the drivers seat, right?

lulz Otis 2.0

You know it's funny how I heard all last year how great the Nets organization is run now and how they are on track to building a championship team and I kept thinking to myself what exactly have they done? They traded their whole team for Deron and have done what else exactly? How many wins have they had the past 2 seasons? How many playoff games?

They panicked at the deadline and gave away their first for Wallace and now just signed him for 4/yrs 40mil. Now they are in trade talks to get the worst contract in the NBA? This is where Dwight wants to go?

This is worse than Otis....

So Billy King is trading a first round pick and all of his expiring contracts for Joe Johnson? :lol: :svgsad:

And with all of that said, it still leaves Dwight with the choice of signing the extension or playing somewhere (D League maybe??) he doesn't want be for at least one season! Even then, the Nets will be "capstrapped" and still won't happen! I am thinking OKC is the place for him....... Go for it Rob!!