Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I say to Henny...let D12 play this season in Orlando and fans cheer him on regardless of what he wants, kill him with kindness here in Orlando! By doing this he will think of how naive he is acting and have a change of heart!

Hennigan has to play devil's advocate here...we want to win a title this upcoming season and trading Howard does not help by any means. :gortat:

He doesn't deserve any kindness from the fans.

I say to Henny...let D12 play this season in Orlando and fans cheer him on regardless of what he wants, kill him with kindness here in Orlando! By doing this he will think of how naive he is acting and have a change of heart!

Hennigan has to play devil's advocate here...we want to win a title this upcoming season and trading Howard does not help by any means. :gortat:

Dwight=Back-stabber and Shaq's Mini-Me

jesus, first we had the people in denial thinking dwight wanted to be here. and now we have to people who want to keep him just to spite him. at least management seems to be on the right track of trading him.

we'll here something in the next few days as FA deals are being agreed on and he'll be traded no later than July 11, when those agreed upon deals can be signed and traded.

The Nets are foolish if they trade for an aging (31yo) Joe Johnson on a disastrous contract... especially if they still want Dwight.

They also extended Gerald Wallace to 4 years, $40mil... SMH.

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA

Nets, Hawks could reach a decision on possible Joe Johnson deal today, sources tell Y! If trade doesn't happen, Nets will push for OJ Mayo.

Billy King hears, "Dwight Howard trying to force his way to Brooklyn again" and his first moves are giving 10 mill for 4 years to Gerald Wallace and pushing harder for Joe Johnson.

Either he's not buying it, or he is the worst GM of all time; or both.

Both. Who in their right mind thinks that JJ and Wallace at their age will help Deron take out Miami or OKC in a 7 game series? He's an idiot.

With regard to killing Dwight with kindness, I don't want him here any longer, and I REALLY don't want him here if we have to beg him to be happy every other day. Time to dump this *****, there are plenty of other fish in the sea, especially in a sea that rewards perimeter play.

With regard to killing Dwight with kindness, I don't want him here any longer, and I REALLY don't want him here if we have to beg him to be happy every other day. Time to dump this *****, there are plenty of other fish in the sea, especially in a sea that rewards perimeter play.

I'd +1 this post if I hadn't run out of rep. We spent all of last season begging him to stay and now he is going to try and get out again. I appreciate all Dwight had done for us in the past, but it is time to move on. Get youth, picks and expirings and start the rebuilding process.

I am done trying to figure out this Dwight crap.

One will say he gets bad advice and HWNSNBU/co are manipulating the fact that he doesn't have a spin. Kyler says Dwight is calling all the shots and telling everyone to piss off. ESPN says Dwight is forcing his way to Brooklyn while Yahoo says Brooklyn has moved on and will probably have Joe Johnson by the end of the day.

:beatcomp:

Both. Who in their right mind thinks that JJ and Wallace at their age will help Deron take out Miami or OKC in a 7 game series? He's an idiot.

Dwight has zero leverage. He chose to not opt out. If he so desperately wanted to play for the Nets, then he shouldn't have signed the paperwork. This is all his fault.

That being said, we don't have to beg him to do anything. If he wants to mope around and be a baby, that's his prerogative, and makes this franchise look better by the second. At the very least, we could just deactivate him for the year if his behavior is deemed unbecoming of the team.

We shouldn't let emotions dictate how this situation gets handled. Let him be an ******* all he wants. He still has a year left on his deal.

• Upvote 2