Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Orlando fans might hate him (as evidenced by all the Dan Gilbert-esque posts already), but wherever he ends up, the fans will love the crap out of him. You think Miami fans hated Lebron when he took his talents to South Beach? Dwight might be done in Orlando if he leaves, but he'll be just fine where ever he ends up.

Also, side note, enough of this NY media will tear him apart crap. Once he signs a new contract, there won't be anything to tear him apart about. He'll work hard every night, just like he did in Orlando, and he won't be making trade requests, which he never did in Orlando until the final year of his contract, after 7 seasons with the team.

yah, in case you don't know, in general, ppl don't like James because of who he is and how he acts in front of the camera

of course the team he goes will support him... but that's pretty much it

So sorry for asking but in your point of view as Magic fans, what were your opinions of T-Mac? I loved his time here in Houston but he failed to live up to expectations but partly to blame was our horrible supporting cast in Houston. At one point in time, Ryan Bowen was our starting PF LULZ. I'm asking because who's exit was worse in yall's opinions, T-Mac's or eventually (hopefully not) Dwight's?

The Mac still remains my favorite Magic player;

His exit wasn't that bad because the team sucked and it was obvious he wasn't good enough to get past the 1st round alone...or with help for that matter.

T-Mac = D12 = crying b1tches

LOL, I guess it's true.

T-Mac did whine his way out of Houston as well. He complained about Adelman's read and react system and wanted the ball in his hands at all times basically.

Orlando fans might hate him (as evidenced by all the Dan Gilbert-esque posts already), but wherever he ends up, the fans will love the crap out of him. You think Miami fans hated Lebron when he took his talents to South Beach? Dwight might be done in Orlando if he leaves, but he'll be just fine where ever he ends up.

Also, side note, enough of this NY media will tear him apart crap. Once he signs a new contract, there won't be anything to tear him apart about. He'll work hard every night, just like he did in Orlando, and he won't be making trade requests, which he never did in Orlando until the final year of his contract, after 7 seasons with the team.

and what i meant by he's done is that... ppl now will label him as a whining baby with no professionalism, jus a low character guy... and he's got some negative friends

You should be banned with a username like that bro. Pretty disrespectful

The latest Curran username, just banned him but seriously this kid needs help!

• Upvote 1

It would be Dwight leaving no question.

I don't know why I like him so much but I would love a way to get Derozan on this team. If Brooklyn could get the Raptors to involve him in a 3-team trade along with Lopez, Brooks, and a couple of first rd picks I would definitely take it.

Nets get: Dwight Howard and Hedo Turkoglu

Raptors get: Ryan Anderson and Justin Harper

Magic get: Brook Lopez, Marshon Brooks, DeMar Derozan, Jordan Farmar, and 2 future 1st rd picks. (2013-2014)

Something pretty close to this

yah, in case you don't know, in general, ppl don't like James because of who he is and how he acts in front of the camera

of course the team he goes will support him... but that's pretty much it

Oh, I didn't know. I guess I should have first taken the pulse of the general population on how they feel about Lebron.

Sarcasm aside, Dwight will have millions of fans from several cities/countries no matter where he ends up. People have short memories, and aren't going to care if he took a dump on Orlando. Also, if people hate Lebron its not because of how he acts in front of the camera or who he is, it's because he's so freaking good and everyone else wishes he was on their team.

The Magic didn't blackmail Dwight, he made a commitment that he now regrets and wants out of.

We simply told him that you either sign the ETO or you get traded to Houston or LA. We didn't force him to do anything, we gave him the choice to stay or go because we weren't going into the offseason with him as a FA. He chose the sign the ETO, and now all of a sudden he is itchin to go to Brooklyn and realizes he shouldn't have signed the ETO, now he wants the union to erase his mistake. Which is complete BS. You made your bed Dwight, sleep in it.

and what i meant by he's done is that... ppl now will label him as a whining baby with no professionalism, jus a low character guy... and he's got some negative friends

Terrible agent, that's for sure, Hennigan just gets a job for the first time and HWNSNBU throws this bull**** at him on the eve of free agency. CLASSLESS.

Oh, I didn't know. I guess I should have first taken the pulse of the general population on how they feel about Lebron.

Sarcasm aside, Dwight will have millions of fans from several cities/countries no matter where he ends up. People have short memories, and aren't going to care if he took a dump on Orlando. Also, if people hate Lebron its not because of how he acts in front of the camera or who he is, it's because he's so freaking good and everyone else wishes he was on their team.

I don't personally "hate" Bron or even dislike him, but what you just said is not even remotely true. The backlash he has gotten from the whole "decision" fiasco is exactly why his reputation is where it is.

The Magic didn't blackmail Dwight, he made a commitment that he now regrets and wants out of.

We simply told him that you either sign the ETO or you get traded to Houston or LA. We didn't force him to do anything, we gave him the choice to stay or go because we weren't going into the offseason with him as a FA. He chose the sign the ETO, and now all of a sudden he is itchin to go to Brooklyn and realizes he shouldn't have signed the ETO, now he wants the union to erase his mistake. Which is complete BS. You made your bed Dwight, sleep in it.

It's pretty laughable if they call that blackmail......that's called an ultimatum, he's a clown and so is his crew. we don't need this crap anymore.