Babir_9

2012 Offseason

he is millsap with longer range for sure and defense

I really think he is a mini olajuwan

Funny thing is, Anthony Davis and Nicholson have the same wing span at 7"4". Some could say they are the same player, with Nicholson having a more advanced offensive game and Davis being a little better defensively. Call me crazy.

Funny thing is, Anthony Davis and Nicholson have the same wing span at 7"4". Some could say they are the same player, with Nicholson having a more advanced offensive game and Davis being a little better defensively. Call me crazy.

Crazy.....

Nah man, Davis is 10x more athletic than Andy

Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA

Undrafted guard Maalik Wayns will play for the Orlando Magic's summer league team, according to source.

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

Undrafted guard Charlie Westbrook will play for the Orlando Magic's summer league team, according to source.

LeVelle Moton ‏@LeVelleMoton

Dominque Sutton will be playing with the Orlando Magic in NBA Summer League. Proud of u @supastasutton23 boi. Time 2 Eat! ‪#WeAreNCCU‬

John Schuhmann ‏@johnschuhmann

Mayo unrestricted. RT @CAGrizBlog: Griz issue qualifying offers to Arthur, Speights. Won't issue QO to Mayo or Hudson. CA story coming.

Why aren't we talking about these players more in this thread? I want Mayo on this team.

Per Alex Kennedy's twitter: Undrafted guard Charlie Westbrook will play for the Orlando Magic's summer league team, according to source. Undrafted guard Maalik Wayns will play for the Orlando Magic's summer league team, according to source.

Edit: Dang, Nyce_1 beat me to it.

Nah man, Davis is 10x more athletic than Andy

I think Drew had the biggest hands in the Draft as well. Will be interesting to see if he is out starting 4 next year. I'm just glad we are getting a new coach, who will let the rooks play. We need to develop our young players.

I'm pretty sure he's a combination Michael Jordan, Olajuwan, Kareem, Barkley, and Jesus....BUT BETTER.

and I am pretty sure he can not walk on water

I don't watch much college ball, there are too mny teams and players to keep track of and the turnover just seems to be a lot to me. Not knowing what the three 1st rounders out of Houston are all about, there must not have been a gem even out of the three for us not to have tried to score that deal. What I do know is going with three decent 1st round picks and the cap space it would clear to move Howard seems pretty appealing. It's too bad there wasn't a good enough option available, or else I am sure they would have acted on it.

• Upvote 1

Why aren't we talking about these players more in this thread? I want Mayo on this team.

So what do people know about the two summer league guys?

I'll agree to a point: AS LONG AS WE GET SOMETHING BETTER.

When Jameer's on, he's really good. He's really a way undersized 2 is his problem, but he brings a lot of leadership this team is lacking. Hard to quantify that on a stat sheet. If we brought in someone like CP3 or Nash? Sure.

I've always thought 'Meer would be devastating coming off the bench, but the problem is that we've never had a legit starting PG to push him there. 'Meer's been our best PG for as long as he's been here.

The problem is that if you don't have Jameer back here next season, who are we signing to be the starter that is equal to or better than Jameer? There's not a lot of available point guards that the Magic can afford with their cap situation that are as good as or better than Jameer.

Jameer is 30. Even with his injury history, a 2 year deal would probably work out fine for the Magic. 3 years would be a little scary. Definitely no more than 3.

I don't know if there's any way to pry Eric Bledsoe loose from the Clippers, but he's on a cheap $1.6M per year contract for another 3 years and is on the bench behind CP3. If we're rebuilding, he might be a guy worth pursuing.

mayo being in orl ---> 10%

that means we would have to trade JRch or terminate Redick...

the latter is more unlikely...

even if we have a spot for OJ, there are 28 teams that will court him with MLE...

hard to see he will be in ORL