Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I doubt drafting bigs has anything to do with Dwight. These guys won't be able to replace him. If we need bigs because Dwight is going, then just make sure a solid big is in the return package (like Brook Lopez of course). As has been said, I think Rob is serious about outlining a process and sticking to it, and I bet both our picks are classy guys and hopefully they'll pan out as players.

Also, I bet they could both wipe the floor with D21 right now.

From Ron Artests twitter: "Wow I just got a text.. Yal gonna love this trade.. I can't say; my law firm told me hush.. This is like "wow" in a blonde girls voice....."

& then " The trade has to involve a Midwest city that breeds beef and a major city that breeds stress

Amazing

I can't say or I'm done"

How confident are you World Peace's Georaphy? LOL? Let me guess Dwight for Harden and Perkins. After I sall Harden freeze up and the Championship series I am not so sure about him. Give me Westbrook all day! Won't happen though!

O'Quinn will prob be 6'11 later on and maybe the best backup center for Dwight. I hope Hennigan is right.

Can't believe we got a Otis Smith look-a-like as a PF/C

@Orlando_Magic: GM Rob Hennigan on @RyanAnderson33: "I think he's a good player and I think he's a good person ... He has a bright future in this league."

Uh Oh looks like Ryan Anderson is trade bait. :panicworker:

John Denton ‏@JohnDenton555

#Magic GM Rob Hennigan said he wore his "wedding tie" tonight for good luck as he directed his first NBA Draft. Admitted to being nervous.

John Denton ‏@JohnDenton555

#Magic GM Rob Hennigan said the coaching search begins in earnest on Friday. He said progress has been made in last 2 days, ramps up now.

• Upvote 1

We got good value with both of our picks. I don't get why people are complaining, especially considering the lack of depth we have at their positions.

Also, I say we sign Scott Machado and Hollis Thompson to a Summer league contract.

So from the draft we have a legit back-up center and another big that could possibly replace Turk at the 3 or play the 4 if we S&T Ryno. It seems that Good Job Rob is focusing on guys that can play both ends of the floor.