Babir_9

2012 Offseason

BS and mike B are too big headed pricks that are just trying to get some attention.

Just like Ping has done.

Hopefully Dwight realize and understands that is no how we feel and that they dont represent us in any way. He needs to know that we hate them as much or more than he does. If he stays, he should ban those three guys and refuse answering any questions from them. He can speak only to joshua robbins from the sentinel.

It's not really a secret Dwight wants out. Not sure why everyone is jumping on BS for that particular thing.

Because Dwight has not said publicly, at any time since he opted in, that he wants out. If you have a link to a quote that shows otherwise, then post it and I will stand corrected. Mike Bianchi, Brian Schmitz, and virtually every talking head at ESPN and the internet, has continuously speculated that Dwight is gone since he opted in and since he had the back surgery.

While I'll agree with you that his staying out in California for all this time and not commenting publicly since the surgery about whether he's staying with the Magic or going makes it seem like D12 wants out, it is still speculation.

By the way, the exact quote from the Sentinel article written by Bianchi is: "It doesn't seem so far-fetched now to think we have seen the last of both Dwight and Jameer in Magic uniforms." It doesn't say Dwight is gone. It says it doesn't seem far fetched to think he's gone. On that point, I would agree with Bianchi. But again, until a trade is announced or until Dwight utters the words publicly himself, it's all speculation.

• Upvote 6

Am I the only one who could care two ****s about Dwight right now? We don't have a GM or HC, those dominoes need to fall in place before I start concerning myself over whether Dwight wants out or not. I'm sure he is waiting on those hires to make a decision as well.

• Upvote 2

Because Dwight has not said publicly, at any time since he opted in, that he wants out. If you have a link to a quote that shows otherwise, then post it and I will stand corrected. Mike Bianchi, Brian Schmitz, and virtually every talking head at ESPN and the internet, has continuously speculated that Dwight is gone since he opted in and since he had the back surgery.

While I'll agree with you that his staying out in California for all this time and not commenting publicly since the surgery about whether he's staying with the Magic or going makes it seem like D12 wants out, it is still speculation.

By the way, the exact quote from the Sentinel article written by Bianchi is: "It doesn't seem so far-fetched now to think we have seen the last of both Dwight and Jameer in Magic uniforms." It doesn't say Dwight is gone. It says it doesn't seem far fetched to think he's gone. On that point, I would agree with Bianchi. But again, until a trade is announced or until Dwight utters the words publicly himself, it's all speculation.

Thank you got schooling Ibn Battuta with this post. We might as well call him the Schmitz of the forum the way he hates on D12.

are you flipping kidding me? He still wants to be traded. THE TRADE REQUEST STILL STANDS. That's a good indication he wants out. There are plenty of reasons to hate BS but him saying "first of order of business: trade D12" isn't a ridiculous assumption at all. I bet that's a good portion of the interview with the Devos Family anyway.

I don't care he's in CA because all of YOU guys think he's purposely there to not be around when the doctors clearly told him to stay in LA and rehab (but you guys want to read further into it).

Thank you got schooling Ibn Battuta with this post. We might as well call him the Schmitz of the forum the way he hates on D12.

I hate on D12? you're a retard scumbag stan.

When all of you guys were *****ing and moaning about dwight "not giving 100% effort" on the court I simply pointed to his stats and his ability to play and change every possession as proof that there is no way Dwight is taking possessions off (and it's not something he has ever done). Matter of fact, I think it was you and Shefgator specifically who were the ones complaining about Dwight not giving full effort. I've never hated on Dwight. And he's free to choose whichever direction he wants, I really don't mind one way or another since it doesn't really affect me. I'm just glad I got to have fun watching a HOFer grow up with us.

You can check my previous posts and see if i'm lying.

THIS ^^^^^

I was joking bro. Don't get your panties all up in a bunch. You might get testicular torsion.

But your post was still stupid and I'm glad someone called you out on it.

And I complain about Dwight? Wow. I'm one the biggest D12 supporter on here. I'm constantly defending him against the Dwight haters that lurk on here.

I was joking bro. Don't get your panties all up in a bunch. You might get testicular torsion.

But your post was still stupid and I'm glad someone called you out on it.

And I complain about Dwight? Wow. I'm one the biggest D12 supporter on here. I'm constantly defending him against the Dwight haters that lurk on here.

tell me, has Dwight rescinded his trade request? Last I checked he still wants to be traded. But my post was stupid I guess since I somehow defended BS for stating the obvious. I didn't see a particular reason to hate BS for what he said either, but it didn't stop the board from raging over it.

When all of you guys were *****ing and moaning about dwight "not giving 100% effort" on the court I simply pointed to his stats and his ability to play and change every possession as proof that there is no way Dwight is taking possessions off (and it's not something he has ever done). Matter of fact, I think it was you and Shefgator specifically who were the ones complaining about Dwight not giving full effort. I've never hated on Dwight. And he's free to choose whichever direction he wants, I really don't mind one way or another since it doesn't really affect me. I'm just glad I got to have fun watching a HOFer grow up with us.

You can check my previous posts and see if i'm lying.

There was that one time you made a post on that one thread about midway down on page 11 about 35 or so days ago. I clearly remember that one.

Just messing with you!

TGIF

You guys are all overlooking the biggest news around right now..

It's not the GM/POB search.

It's not the HC search.

It's not what happens with Dwight.

It's not who we're going to target in the offseason.

It's not the Draft.

It's not the Finals.

We've reached 200 pages, people and no one noticed? I have to write this on page 201 because of you. I'm taking a picture of page 200 with my old instant camera I found the other day, having it processed and framing it.

How can you overlook such important matter?

Shame on you. Shame on you all!

Who wants pizza?