Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I don't think that's a good trade because getting Terrence Ross could be a possible at 19 and I think there's a legit shot at him being better than Gay or Monta in a few years.

I agree that our pick will probably be better than the two in a few years but doubt Dwight will wait that long. Man we should only be so lucky to get him if we do cause nobody else worth coming will without dwight commiting.

Here's how I'd go about this summer. I'd do that deal with grizzles but move Fran and a future 1st to minny for Darko then send him and JJ to the grizzles (both expiring) then try and work a deal with Washington to get Lewis to ensure we get 23 mil in cap space next summer. Turk J.Rich BBD and Duhon for Lewis Blatche and Vesley. We still have our TE to use on say Thabo Sefalosha (save 4 mil to throw at Harden) and our MLE to bring in Asik or KG then SnT Ryan for Evans and bring in Billups on the vet min. It's a ton of money to spend this yr but 2013 we get cap space to add to a relatively young core

Evans Billups Smith

Sefalosha Liggins Vet

Gay Lewis Vesley

Blatche Clark Harper (KG Blatche Harper)

Howard Asik Orton. ( Howard Clark Orton)

• Downvote 5

Here's how I'd go about this summer. I'd do that deal with grizzles but move Fran and a future 1st to minny for Darko then send him and JJ to the grizzles (both expiring) then try and work a deal with Washington to get Lewis to ensure we get 23 mil in cap space next summer. Turk J.Rich BBD and Duhon for Lewis Blatche and Vesley. We still have our TE to use on say Thabo Sefalosha (save 4 mil to throw at Harden) and our MLE to bring in Asik or KG then SnT Ryan for Evans and bring in Billups on the vet min. It's a ton of money to spend this yr but 2013 we get cap space to add to a relatively young core

Evans Billups Smith

Sefalosha Liggins Vet

Gay Lewis Vesley

Just stop.

• Upvote 2

If the Howard adds OKC to his list of preferred teams than things could get interesting. If he absolutely wants out no matter what and Howard does not expand his current list then he's either going to be a Warrior or Rocket next season as a rental.

i honestly can't see dwight still wanting to play for those clowns billy hunter and avery johnson. they are a terrible team without a draft pick

Brooklyn has a vision. A vision that includes selling off high lottery picks for 3 month rentals and striking out on every major free agent over the last 3 years. But they have Jay-Z so that's cool.

Evans Billups Smith

Sefalosha Liggins Vet

Gay Lewis Vesley

Seems logical until your second sentance.

• Upvote 2

i honestly can't see dwight still wanting to play for those clowns billy hunter and avery johnson. they are a terrible team without a draft pick

You're missing the point about our little boy Dwight. He already knows all of New Jersey's issues. He knows they suck. He knows they traded a lottery pick for Gerald Wallace. He's not about winning. If he was about winning, his list would be Miami, OKC, SA...you know, the teams that are winning. He's looking for the bright lights of New York. Or at least that's what it seems his posse wants and is trying to push him that way.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Did anyone catch Doc rivers and Danny Ainge complaining about Lebron shooting 24 free throws and their entire team shooting 29. That Paul Pierce fouled out again. Maybe they need to Be reminded of when they played Orlando and in one game Pierce shot MORE free throws than our entire team did in a game IN ONE QUARTER. Then 2 games later Rondo got the exact same stat. Considering Dwight is the NBA's leading free throw shooter this stat is laughably one sided. How many players has that bobble head pansy Paul Pierce fouled out that never touched him...I guess Danny and Doc don't like it as much when they get they get jobbed.

Did anyone catch Doc rivers and Danny Ainge complaining about Lebron shooting 24 free throws and their entire team shooting 29. That Paul Pierce fouled out again. Maybe they need to Be reminded of when they played Orlando and in one game Pierce shot MORE free throws than our entire team did in a game IN ONE QUARTER. Then 2 games later Rondo got the exact same stat. Considering Dwight is the NBA's leading free throw shooter this stat is laughably one sided. How many players has that bobble head pansy Paul Pierce fouled out that never touched him...I guess Danny and Doc don't like it as much when they get they get jobbed.

Yea but they were playing the Heat and f*** Lebron

• Upvote 1