Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Great writer but what did he say that is new? And I believe he, along with others, had Dwight gone by trade deadline

So is he really pushing out that hard?

So is he really pushing out that hard?

Not really, its his 'camp' the same people that have been pushing. I don't know what dwight has been telling 'them' but I only know our conversations. Yes he has said it was time to go, yes he has said its time for a new start, but everytime he says that he comes back with another comment that makes me feel unsure about the previous ones; stuff like "I can't listen to my heart". I'm going to say its his agent pushing that, but I would wait until we get a GM before I speculate anything.

YBR what is dwights plan if deron leaves and the clippers don't offer griffin?

I trust Magic will get a highly qualified GM who will NOT mess this up. If Dwight insists, send him to Siberia. I'm sure a low bottom team like Houston or Minnesota can give us something. Whoever gets the number 1 pick or has multiple top 10 picks would be good trade partner.

looks like we are looking at worst case scenario: No Dwight and no SVG.

I'm fine with this. I like Dwight as a player but imo its the realistic thing to do and personally, I really can't stomach Dwight's mentality. We could possibly get rid of Hedo's contract and or maybe Duhon's (thats stretching it). Hopefully NJ gets the number 1 pick. I don't like Lopez but I like the thought of getting Anthony Davis or a nice package surrounded by youth, talent and good character guys if we don't trade with NJ.

Hell to the no on the idea of landing Bynum though.

Oh my!! No one saw THAT coming!!!

Yeah, no one except those of us without heads in Dwight's a$$ from his "commitment" at the trade deadline. It's amusing how a guy being a waffling nut job can inspire so much faith. If he stays, Orlando is really lucky, not smart. They've hitched their cart to a schizophrenic horse. Maybe he'll go where they want him to, but it's likely he'll lead them off a cliff, then go wherever he wants. I can't hear all these AD rumors and not think of how much I would have liked to see SVG coaching that kid. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware that scenario would have been a long-shot anyway, but it's on my mind.

. I can't hear all these AD rumors and not think of how much I would have liked to see SVG coaching that kid. Don't get me wrong, I'm aware that scenario would have been a long-shot anyway, but it's on my mind.

Yeah no kiddin. I don't believe that Dwight had anything to do with him being fired though. SVG said a lot of things in public imo that cost him his job.

Not really, its his 'camp' the same people that have been pushing. I don't know what dwight has been telling 'them' but I only know our conversations. Yes he has said it was time to go, yes he has said its time for a new start, but everytime he says that he comes back with another comment that makes me feel unsure about the previous ones; stuff like "I can't listen to my heart". I'm going to say its his agent pushing that, but I would wait until we get a GM before I speculate anything.

This isnt directed solely at you but does anybody else find it odd that Dwight and his "camp"/agent never seem to be on the same page and if they are they usually part ways. I've never heard of something like this.

This isnt directed solely at you but does anybody else find it odd that Dwight and his "camp"/agent never seem to be on the same page and if they are they usually part ways. I've never heard of something like this.

why, that seems perfectly normal /green font

As I mentioned in the other thread Brooklyn can't do a draft day trade for Dwight anyway because they have almost no salary on their books; they'd have to do some S&Ts or involve a third team.

Our new smart 'n savvy GM would need to call the Nets bluff as they've got their own problems to deal with in trying to keep Deron

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1