Babir_9

2012 Offseason

Im actually very excited about the possibility of hiring Brian Shaw and using the triangle if Dwight is here, Glen Davis can then easily go into the "Horace Grant" role, we could bring in a guy like Odom who knows the triangle and who knows the coach to help run it, and hopefully move some guys out for bigger guards.....unlike Mark Jackson, BShaw has paid his dues as an assistant

Hey I've got a great idea! Let's give all the basketball decision-making, like picking a head coach all the way to picking teammates, to someone who doesn't know how to do any of that stuff! Congratulations, we're on an expressway to becoming the 2010 Cleveland Cavaliers. Surely that won't be a colossal failure and result in that player bolting anyways to somewhere else. Surely.

That would be a start, but so far nothing has happened yet

Dwight needs to know that this is his city. He helped build this arena. We are his people. His statue will arise someday making him inmortal. Look at shak. He had the same opportunities and now he cant identified anywhere. Same goes to lebron. He had that opportunity in cleveland and now in miami he had no chance.

Please tell him that he plays for the fans and no the management. The management will have the pressure to build a good team around him ince he sign the extension.

He is the best thing this city have.

Brooklin is not even a city.. It is just a town.. People there are knicks fan. They dont care about him. Management just going to use him to attrack fanbase. New jersey fans are not loyal. He will get tired from there and eventually move via trade or free agency in another 3-4 years to another city.

He will get lost and his fame and glory will dissipate.

He has the same chance as shak, penny and tracy had in their years. Where are they now???

He can be the man in this city. I want to see his statue eventually build here. Doesn't he??

• Upvote 1

If Deron is gone to Dallas if Dwight isn't in Brooklyn by July, why the hell aren't the Magic calling this bluff? If Deron's gone, no way does Dwight go play for the turds up there. Jordan Farmar and Marshon Brooks! The future is awesome!

Really though, you can't win a title with Monta Ellis. I know Dwight likes him but he's a 6'2 shooting guard who doesn't play defense. I did like the deal at the deadline though because I thought Biedrins could block shots for 10 minutes a game and think Wright is an underrated player.

Hey I've got a great idea! Let's give all the basketball decision-making, like picking a head coach all the way to picking teammates, to someone who doesn't know how to do any of that stuff! Congratulations, we're on an expressway to becoming the 2010 Cleveland Cavaliers. Surely that won't be a colossal failure and result in that player bolting anyways to somewhere else. Surely.

Dude, in this day-in-age, almost every player in the league has been a GM at some point. It's called AAU. LOL.

i hope u are right. shaw and pritchard would be great moves that would help dwight sign longterm. bring in ellis and use the draft for a talented wing and dwight is ours imo. agree YBR?

I hope they're right also. I would love Pritchard and Shaw, but it kind of weirds me out that the two people we are going after are both involved with the Pacers and we just got eliminated by them. No sources, but my gut feeling says that we hire Brian Shaw as the Head Coach and Adonal Foyle as the GM and then bring in either Jeff Bower or Kevin Pritchard as the President of Basketball Operations.

What was the deal at the deadline??? I've heard so many different trades between NOH ORL MIL and GS

I only know of one that was between Milwaukee and Orlando at the deadline. It was going to be Hedo Turkoglu, Daniel Orton, and 2 1st Round Picks for Stephen Jackson. The Bucks didn't want to do it because Turk's contract is a year longer. Don't know anything about a Monta Ellis deal other then what I read in reports.

So what is it YABOY, is he leaving or staying? If ORL fires Stan and Otis, will he stay. Also, Martins said he has talked to D12 since surgery, and has texted him. So dont know about that one.

Someone give me Dwight's phone number. I need to have a little talk with him. He'll enjoy my viking accent.

I can do this!

• Upvote 1