Sign in to follow this  
Marc Acres 3:16

The Super Colossal Mega-Awesome 2013 Offseason Move (Insert Echo-Effect) Thread, Thread, Thread, Thread

I know this is a magic forum, but friend informed me of spurs roster. They added Patty Mills who I felt we should've went after S jax and Diaw. .Manu back from injury along with Splitter makes up there second unit. Now that's how you improve yourself to make a run. Hell of a GM! ! Spurs are also a small market team! !

I know this is a magic forum, but friend informed me of spurs roster. They added Patty Mills who I felt we should've went after S jax and Diaw. .Manu back from injury along with Splitter makes up there second unit. Now that's how you improve yourself to make a run. Hell of a GM! ! Spurs are also a small market team! !

Exactly.... and Mills scored 20pts last night....

Its all good though.... I man we picked up Ish Smith and have Duhon.

We gambled with Dwight staying this year. Why would they not do the same if it meant the Magic being better in the long run?

Because if we lose our gamble and Dwight leaves, we get nobody! Think that ones pretty obvious. How does gambling until the trade deadline of next year help anything? Also did you forget Shaq? Do you really think it will be smart to do this again and let a center of dwights caliber walk? Not a good business move for the franchise to let a once in a generation center to walk twice in our short history. Thats why before the trade deadline Magic fans weren't begging for Dwight to stay like Cavs fans with Lebron or Nuggets fans with Carmelo I know most of the Magic fans are either NY bandwagon fans or new fans since 2008, but were not gonna react the same way that most franchise's fan bases do. If the Magic let Dwight leave with nothing in return they will lose a lot of their fan base and the front office is not that dumb to let that happen at least they shouldnt be. The franchise deciding to take a gamble on him this year was a good idea, but dwight would have been outta here if he didnt opt in. I would love for Dwight to finish his career here, but I dont want to gamble on him and take the risk of this team sucking the next 7 years because we took a stupid gamble and let him walk for nothing.

Exactly.... and Mills scored 20pts last night....

Its all good though.... I man we picked up Ish Smith and have Duhon.

The only good player they lost was Jefferson. Hopefully we can duplicate what they did to an extent.

The only good player they lost was Jefferson. Hopefully we can duplicate what they did to an extent.

I wouldn't really call Jefferson a good player