Sign in to follow this  
cetintas22

What do you think about Ersan Ilyasova?Would you like him to play in Orlando?

I was way off, for some reason I was thinking that just about all of the scoring champs were around 28 or 29 per game.

Willis hitting 15 was even more impressive when you figure that he had T-Rex arms.

Oh and Centintas, please keep give us stat's I need a good laugh in the morning.

I was way off, for some reason I was thinking that just about all of the scoring champs were around 28 or 29 per game.

Willis hitting 15 was even more impressive when you figure that he had T-Rex arms.

Oh and Centintas, please keep give us stat's I need a good laugh in the morning.

But it was against MEMP.... doesn't matter.

If you need to laugh in the morning, you don't need any stats.

I have a simple recipe...Take a mirror and leave it on the floor. Open your legs and try to see your a..hole.

I am sure you will enjoy it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If you need to laugh in the morning, you do need any stats.

I have a simple recipe...Take a mirror and leave it on the floor. Open your legs and try to see your a..hole.

for some reason, i am reading this board earlier than i normally do, and i don't know why, but this post is making me laugh so hard right now.

AHAHHA

this is hilarious

Thanks for the sig.

props when props are due, fantastic! had a good laugh.

How old are most people on this board 16? I just joined a few weeks ago to exchange serious ideas and most of the people on this board argue with each other. Y'all need to get a life and get a girl or something. God damn! And if you dont think Ilyasova would be a good pick up your retarded. Only problem is his commitment to the NBA.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

How old are most people on this board 16? I just joined a few weeks ago to exchange serious ideas and most of the people on this board argue with each other. Y'all need to get a life and get a girl or something. God damn! And if you dont think Ilyasova would be a good pick up your retarded. Only problem is his commitment to the NBA.

You're not real.

Holy hell, this one post just filled up like half my TBN bingo board!

Holy hell, this one post just filled up like half my TBN bingo board!

Where can I get a TBN bingo board?