Sign in to follow this  
cetintas22

What do you think about Ersan Ilyasova?Would you like him to play in Orlando?

He is strong.

Very strong under and above the rim.

He is a very good shooter.

His defense is solid.

Before the trade death line, does anyone know if it is possible to get him to Orlando?

Is there anyone who follow his games?

What are your opinions about seing him playing for Orlando?

He is strong.

His defense is solid.

Before the trade death line, does anyone know if it is possible to get him to Orlando?

Too many turks spoil the broth

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He is strong.

His defense is solid.

In all seriousness I have not watched him that often, I do know that he has been putting up nice numbers recently. I will have a good look at him tonight.

He is strong.

His defense is solid.

trade him for turk.. theres gotta be one good turkish player in the nba amirite?

I'd love him on this team. His style would fit right in. My dream (to satisfy Dwight):

http://games.espn.go...tradeId=7surlgy

He'd be much better than Baby off the bench at PF.

Stephen has been awful this year. Do you think he would have a resurgence playing for a winning team alongside Dwight?

He probably has some defense left in him and he's much cheaper than Hedo, so I'd do that trade anyway, but Jackson has shot so poorly this year, it's scary. Shades of Gilbert Arenas.

I believe he can send Hedo to bench. And with his energy he can increase team's defense and rise's team's strength.So,when Hedo enters the game most probably in 4th quarter he can be much more effective and much more helpful to the team.It can be exactly a win win transfer for Orlando.

Plus I do not agree with those who believe that Ryan is better than Ersan. Ryan can not jump and play defense like Ersan does. He has been suffering with an injury for almost one year but it is clear that he got well at the moment. His rebound and points per game averages are awesome especially in last 10 games. If it is possible, I really believe that he can be a wonderful member for our squad.And yes,he is most probably very cheap when you compare with those old abilities with luminous names.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I believe he can send Hedo to bench. And with his energy he can increase team's defense and rise's team's strength.So,when Hedo enters the game most probably in 4th quarter he can be much more effective and much more helpful to the team.It can be exactly a win win transfer for Orlando.

Plus I do not agree with those who believe that Ryan is better than Ersan. Ryan can not jump and play defense like Ersan does. He has been suffering with an injury for almost one year but it is clear that he got well at the moment. His rebound and points per game averages are awesome especially in last 10 games. If it is possible, I really believe that he can be a wonderful member for our squad.And yes,he is most probably very cheap when you compare with those old abilities with luminous names.

Paddy Mills is an absolute gun. Andrew Bogut is the best center in the league. Kyrie Irving should win MVP. Luc Longley is the reason why the bulls won a championship.

If you had not guessed what I was doing I will connect the dots for you... I am Australian and those are all Australian players....

What do you think of Mehmet Okur?

Why? He isn't any better than Ryan. Plus, I've heard he wants to return overseas when his NBA contract is up.

No,it was before during the previous Milwaukee coach's period as he was not taking minutes in Millwaukee(I think it was the biggest mistake of that coach).He has been asked to play at Barcelona again with a contract which is 4 times he has been earning at Bucks. And before Millwaukee he has been playing in Barcelona(one of the greatest teams in Europe so that Euroleague).He has won a championship with his team and he has been recalled by Millwaukee.

At the moment he does not have any injury problem, he is now one of the best players of Turkish national team and he is eager to play at NBA for many years.

Paddy Mills is an absolute gun. Andrew Bogut is the best center in the league. Kyrie Irving should win MVP. Luc Longley is the reason why the bulls won a championship.

If you had not guessed what I was doing I will connect the dots for you... I am Australian and those are all Australian players....

What do you think of Mehmet Okur?

I definitely understand what you are trying to do but I am serious and not a child.

So, I will respond you seriously not childish.

Mehmet Okur had major injuries, he is a very unlucky player. After winning championship with Pistons and after being an ALL STAR in Utah his luck went down. He has not been able to play with Turkish national team in 3 major tournaments because of his injuries which have followed each other. At the moment he is far far away from his form and I am afraid if this year he can not find his rhytm he will stop playing at NBA.He is 32 years old. Yes,there are many examples who played at good levels at this age but his injuries make me be pessimist.

Bogut is a great player.In Turkey all basketball fans know him and most of us like him. He has great skills. Just his scoring went down after his injuries. He is still a good rebounder and he is a strong player. At the moment if he can come to Orlando he has to sit at the bench as Orlando has Dwight. But if Dwight goes then he can play at starting five but in this case Orlando must change its game plan. Because in that case Orlando can not base its game plan onto Bogut like it has been doing since years for Dwight; throwing as much as 3 point shots so if they get in,well,if not there is Dwight under the rim. And if the opponent tries to make defense around 3 pts line then again Dwight is under the rim to score.

But if I would compare a healthy Mehmet Okur with a healthy Bogut; I believe Moneyman would be better.