Sign in to follow this  
the notorious S.A.C.

Should Ryno be in the all star game?

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ryno be in the all star game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Too tough to call right now.

Bosh, Boozer and Josh Smith are all better PF's at this point.

Ryno is a fringe guy this year but should be in the discussion in the future if he continues to improve.

Next year if he plays out of his mind is when he'll truly deserve it. Lets just hope it isn't one of those "Hedo" type years. One year of hard work..then..REGRESS.

Next year if he plays out of his mind is when he'll truly deserve it. Lets just hope it isn't one of those "Hedo" type years. One year of hard work..then..REGRESS.

Ryan has work ethic, I don't see him regressing anytime soon. His shot may not fall at the rediculous clip that it is currently, but I imagine he'll be a more polished player by next season.

• Upvote 1

Ryan has work ethic, I don't see him regressing anytime soon. His shot may not fall at the rediculous clip that it is currently, but I imagine he'll be a more polished player by next season.

gia allemand @GiaAllemand Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Im so flipping excited my boo is gonna be in the 3 point contest... Im the proudest girl in the whole world right now! #NBA #GoRyGo

Ryan's GF...

I'd like to see the Magic hook Ryan up with a strength trainer. He is by no means soft, but I think a lot of times her gets bullied inside simply because he doesn't have the power. But give him about 10 more pounds of muscle weight and suddenly things may look a lot different. He could take it inside more when his outside shot isn't falling. Show more of a Kevin Love type of game.

I also wanna see more of what happened last night. When Dwight is out, run the offense through Ryan. Force him to learn how to play the post in the NBA. It's the best way.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad Ryan's in the 3 point contest (how could he NOT be), and I think it's a situation like Hedo's MIP year. He's gotta show it for more than half a year, and the Magic would need to get back up to around the 3rd seed if not better to get him in.

Only the best teams in the league get more than one All Star in.

Of course this is all assuming Dwight actually stayed, or we got really great pieces back in a trade (ala Denver in Melo trade). Otherwise we certainly wouldn't be towards the top of the East.

Then Ryan's only chance would be to put up Danny Granger/Kevin Love type numbers on a bad team where there would be no denying getting him in. Of course I wouldn't see that happening either, because Ryan gets so much open space to shoot because of the presence of Dwight Howard.