Sign in to follow this  
Drain-O

Game Thread: Magic At Sixers

And I remember at the beginning of the season how some people said we don't need someone like Monta or Iggy. Insanity. There is not a single person who can score from the perimeter.

Iggy can't score from the perimeter either.

Well, to be fair, there's no excuse for not seeing the truth regarding Hedo. Hell, we were two of the only people that wanted to trade him when he was in the middle of his prolonged above average play in 09...at least I think you said it would be smart to explore those options. I could be wrong about that.

Oh yeah, that's why I was first called a racist.

That guy, TheRevTy, suggested a trade based around Hedo for Kirilenko, and I wrote something like "I like the idea, but you'd need to switch the fillers around" and then suggested, I think, Hedo and Arroyo for Kirilenko, Price and a 1st.

And then a couple weeks later I wrote my first really long post about why Orlando was putting the ball in Hedo's hands too often. Then people started calling me a racist.

Good times.

• Upvote 1

I just...there's just no way...

look, it's impossible that this team, even though devoid of great talent outside of Dwight, is really THIS bad. To be down double digits to teams in each of the last 6 games. It's just not possible. This has to, HAS to be something grander. Either the team is really just done or...I don't even know.

Ryan has 19 rebounds! 11 offensive!

Damn it if we get a decent defensive C and a good wing player we can we can have a nice team. If we could get Bynum and Ellis somehow... or take Noah/Deng/Omer and then trade Deng and Omer for Ellis.

I can't wait to see our new team.

Make that 20 rebs now

Great Finish! We didn't lose this one as much as we ran out of time, we put in the effort but needed to do it sooner. 3 players in double digit scoring figures instead of just one, we finally topped the 20 point plateau and scored TWENTY SEVEN in the 4th quarter. If this great 4th quarter can carry into the next game, and the next, we'll be okay. I'm not usually one for moral victories, but I'll take one tonight. Pleased with what I saw in the last quarter. They still want to win.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Oh yeah, that's why I was first called a racist.

That guy, TheRevTy, suggested a trade based around Hedo for Kirilenko, and I wrote something like "I like the idea, but you'd need to switch the fillers around" and then suggested, I think, Hedo and Arroyo for Kirilenko, Price and a 1st.

And then a couple weeks later I wrote my first really long post about why Orlando was putting the ball in Hedo's hands too often. Then people started calling me a racist.

Good times.

Ahh yes, I remember all of that. You were a racist, and somebody had a squirting problem with me.

Good times indeed.

I just...there's just no way...

look, it's impossible that this team, even though devoid of great talent outside of Dwight, is really THIS bad. To be down double digits to teams in each of the last 6 games. It's just not possible. This has to, HAS to be something grander. Either the team is really just done or...I don't even know.

This is a mental problem. The Celtics put the final nail in our coffin last week, they don't know what to do anymore.

Wholly agree with everything, especially with Baby short-arming everything. I've never seen such a capable LOOKING scorer miss so many shots.

A drinking games involving BBD short-arming his shots might be in order.