Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Hornets

you have got to be f***ing kidding me getting bent over and blown out by the hornets.

wasn't some good reading on the ESPN app updates.

Honestly, it's really embarrassing to be a Magic fan this year and I HATE that I love this team. Why can't I just be like the majority of the NBA's followers and just become a fan of whatever team is doing really really well for that year?! :panicworker:

:svgsad:

Hedo (running the point)

Oh for *****'s sake.

I have to agree with DOM on this one.

Since the first 3 games of the season, Hedo has been looking old and slow. He doesn't look like he can keep up with anyone's grandmother. His passing is off, and there is no attempt to stop the man he is guarding from making a shot. They just blow right past him. He makes so many silly fouls because he does not know how to guard anybody. Last, but not least, he does not finish when driving to the basket (for a man his height and size)

Edit: Let's put it this way. . .Hedo's defense leaves something to be desired. He and Rashard (when he played here) would swipe at the other player's hand (down low) while that player dribbled past them. There were no attempts before that to put a hand in the opponent's face, etc.

Hedo running the point? If Nelson cannot guard the other teams PG, how the heck do you think Turk would be able to guard them. Then there is the little issue of him getting stripped repeatedly by a shorter quicker player. We would have lost by 50 last night he was running the point.

I do think Clark should play more at this point, not that it would make a dif last night.

In spite of being 12-7 and losing 3 of the last 4 games to teams we should have wiped out we are in good company:

San Antonio, Dallas, and Portland are all 21-8

The Lakers are 11-8

We may have sucked recently but it isn't the end of the world, we'll be back!

In spite of being 12-7 and losing 3 of the last 4 games to teams we should have wiped out we are in good company:

San Antonio, Dallas, and Portland are all 21-8

The Lakers are 11-8

We may have sucked recently but it isn't the end of the world, we'll be back!

No doubt, but these loses have been BAD. Certainly doing nothing to make Howard want to stay.