Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoFan11

Point Guard Trades

Did I miss something and Devin Harris became a top ten PG in this league? Besides, why would anyone want Duhon? While he was playing better, lately he seems lost again. That wide open 3 thought about taking against SA would have been a big shot, plus he is not pushing the ball up the court fast enough.

Dont get me wrong, Devin Harris would be an upgrade to the way Nelson is playing.

You did miss something. Harris has been worse than Jameer this season and thats why I would trade those three duds for Harris to be our back up point guard. I was taking the piss because he is on the trade block.

I don't think there are any realistic trades to acquire a better PG to make our team better. Even if we found a deal to get an upgrade, we'd likely become weaker in other areas and you have to wonder if our team as a whole will be stronger.

Unfortunatly, the only way we can realistically shake up the roster this year is by trading Dwight. Guys like Hedo, J-Rich, Jameer, etc. don't have value and while guys like Anderson and Redick do, they won't bring much in return more than likely and we're better off keeping them.

You did miss something. Harris has been worse than Jameer this season and thats why I would trade those three duds for Harris to be our back up point guard. I was taking the piss because he is on the trade block.

Oh, well now it makes more since. Have not been following Harris so did not know he was playing worse than nelson. In the past, hasn't Harris good against Nelson? I think Orton could be decent in this league, though, I don't have much to go on, except bigs are hard to come by, so would rather keep him and see if he developes.

Oh, well now it makes more since. Have not been following Harris so did not know he was playing worse than nelson. In the past, hasn't Harris good against Nelson? I think Orton could be decent in this league, though, I don't have much to go on, except bigs are hard to come by, so would rather keep him and see if he developes.

Orton can't even get garbage minutes, so he's clearly doing something wrong. Then again, Stan has a knack of keeping rookies or new joiners on the bench for a season before introducing them to the team. I don't know why he does that but looking at how it has worked for Rhino,Bass and Reddick, maybe the guy knows what he's doing.

In my view, if Otis is looking to make some trades to satisfy Howard and bring in another star, Stan needs to start playing the bench a bit more to show off some of the talent. Von Wafer for e.g had zero trade value in Dec, now I am sure we can easily get a good utility player for him. If Stan starts playing Orton and Harper and Liggins a bit more, I am sure we'll be able to package them for a point guard or as throw-ins to get a star.

Orton can't even get garbage minutes, so he's clearly doing something wrong. Then again, Stan has a knack of keeping rookies or new joiners on the bench for a season before introducing them to the team. I don't know why he does that but looking at how it has worked for Rhino,Bass and Reddick, maybe the guy knows what he's doing.

In my view, if Otis is looking to make some trades to satisfy Howard and bring in another star, Stan needs to start playing the bench a bit more to show off some of the talent. Von Wafer for e.g had zero trade value in Dec, now I am sure we can easily get a good utility player for him. If Stan starts playing Orton and Harper and Liggins a bit more, I am sure we'll be able to package them for a point guard or as throw-ins to get a star.

This. But don't forget about the rights of FRAN !( you know, the spanish guy..)

We can actually get Deron Williams, if Howard starts recruiting him, Deron can force his way to Orlando. Nets won't have any options but to trade him to us.

We can actually get Deron Williams, if Howard starts recruiting him, Deron can force his way to Orlando. Nets won't have any options but to trade him to us.

The fact that Dwight isn't trying to recruit anybody says it all.

His trade demand still stands. He doesn't wanna be here but he knows he has to still play hard for the fans until he goes.