Soul Bro

The Trade Target Thread

I agree and I don't care. I still don't want to trade Dwight. He shouldn't be rewarded for deliberately sabotaging this season. If he wants to play for another team then he should be forced to leave a significant amount of money on the table.

Sending him to the Clippers to play under Vinny Del Negro is fair punishment for Dwight.

@MagicBasketballMagicBBallOnline

Trade talks seem to be heating up with the Magic. Conversations appear to be taking place w/ CHI but I imagine it's just to pressure others.

I mentioned in another trade a few days ago about the rumor of chicago working the phones with orlando as they are very interested in anderson. I dont think is dwight related and I dont think anything will happen.

Maybe they are working with something like

Anderson, hedo and orton for boozer and cj watson.

I mentioned in another trade a few days ago about the rumor of chicago working the phones with orlando as they are very interested in anderson. I dont think is dwight related and I dont think anything will happen.

Maybe they are working with something like

Anderson, hedo and orton for boozer and cj watson.

I'd do that trade in a HEARTBEAT

Ewww God no

Why not??? Boozer gives you 20/10 and plays pick and role with greatness and Cj Watson has balled out at every given chance he's gotten and > jameer > uhn > any other "playmakers" we might have

Why not??? Boozer gives you 20/10 and plays pick and role with greatness and Cj Watson has balled out at every given chance he's gotten and > jameer > uhn > any other "playmakers" we might have

Not only that, but Boozer is one of the other players that Dwight had on his list.

***** Dwight's list. His list got us BBD and Gilbert Arenas.

Exactly. We are not Howard Magic. Between his diva attitude and the mediocre (at best) players in his "list", i say don't listen to him anymore.

Also, who in their right mind would trade Ryno for Boozer at this point of their careers?

Exactly. We are not Howard Magic. Between his diva attitude and the mediocre (at best) players in his "list", i say don't listen to him anymore.

Also, who in their right mind would trade Ryno for Boozer at this point of their careers?

I would do that trade. Getting rid of Hedo and Orton, while getting a better backup PG and possibly even better than Jameer lol. I'm not a big fan but I'd also take Boozer for Ryan straight up, no joke.