AddiFB

The Super Awesome, season-long '11-12 Magic 'Strap in' Thread

MagicalNBA ‏ @MagicalNBA

@R2theickie I suspect the magic are in 3 way trade talks attempting to get josh smith and maybe Nash as well.

Happy happy joy joy

Oh its posted by magical..?

:/

• Upvote 1

MagicalNBA ‏ @MagicalNBA

@R2theickie I suspect the magic are in 3 way trade talks attempting to get josh smith and maybe Nash as well.

I've heard the delay is the need to settle the fight between Atlanta and Phoenix over who gets to acquire Duhon. Strap in, folks, the blood can get pretty deep when you're fighting over a player of Duhon's caliber.

• Upvote 3

I've heard the delay is the need to settle the fight between Atlanta and Phoenix over who gets to acquire Duhon. Strap in, folks, the blood can get pretty deep when you're fighting over a player of Duhon's caliber.

Now that's some funny $hit there....nice job.

Strangely enough paying an extra 45 million more than anyone else could for a player is even more funny but we won't go there on the eve of our ascension to a championship caliber team. Even if Otis likes his marinading team apparently Alex does not.

Riddle me this........

If Orlando get S Jackson and M Ellis for Ryno, Turk, JJ, Orton, Q Rich, etc.....

a ) Who plays point? Do we play Ellis there and bench Nelson or play Ellis at the 2?

b ) Does Jackson start ahead of Richardson at the 2 or the three with Turk missing?

c ) Do we really carry on in 2012 with Big Baby at the 4? He's the least efficient shooter on the team but takes more shots per minute than all but Dwight and Ando.

d ) Can we play without a stretch 4?

e ) Does the lack of depth hurt ORL that much?

f ) Do these trades put ORL into championship contention?

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Riddle me this........

If Orlando get S Jackson and M Ellis for Ryno, Turk, JJ, Orton, Q Rich, etc.....

a ) Who plays point? Do we play Ellis there and bench Nelson or play Ellis at the 2?

b ) Does Jackson start ahead of Richardson at the 2 or the three with Turk missing?

c ) Do we really carry on in 2012 with Big Baby at the 4? He's the least efficient shooter on the team but takes more shots per minute than all but Dwight and Ando.

d ) Can we play without a stretch 4?

e ) Does the lack of depth hurt ORL that much?

f ) Do these trades put ORL into championship contention?

Thanks

a- I dont know if they would bench jameer, but i know it takes duhon out of the rotation

b- jackson at the 3

c- yes with big baby at the 4, although I wouldnt be surprised if EC3 got his minutes increased, by a lot.

d- the system likes to have a stretch 4. In the future maybe Harper can take that role

e- Somewhat. We now decrease the role of duhon which is great, by increase the role of Liggins (rookie), Wafer (incosistent), Earl (good with me), and still have no backup C.

f- I believe we are already in contention. If you have 12, and now have a scorer to be his sidekick, then yes. SJax is having a bad year, because he's tanking it. He's a little better than turk, imo.

That rumored trade for Monta was horrible anyway

Agreed. Ryno brings so much to the table. Height, scoring, and rebounding. Ellis is one dimensional and a chucker.