Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Official Game Thread: Magic @ Thunder

Jeez I would love for wafer to take richardsons minutes...and have Hughes play back up point. Anything but the du du

You don't like Dudu? Why not? Why the phuck do they keep playing Dudu???? I don't want another year of dudu coz I'll dudu on Stan if he keeps playing Dudu.

We have an extreme need for passing. We have a team full of shooters, but we don't have quality passers to set them up for their shots. Too much dribbling out the shotclock and guys are taking bad shots because nobody is capable of setting them up.

How can Stan still play Duhon... down to 10 until Duhon hit the floor. The guy cannot set up the offense... he kills any kind of chemistry we had before hes subbed in. And how the hell is Wafer not getting more minutes. Get your **** together Stan.

FREEEEE WAFER STANNNNN!

Won't happen, not a 3 point shooter.

Seriously Wafer deserves minutes after that game, finally someone who can drive to the basket.

And how long are we going to have to watch this Duhon disaster? Again can Hughes be any worse?

Also Dwight that was a fricken pathetic performance you put on, way to be a leader out there big guy.

Dwight was one of the main reasons we lost this game, just a dismal offensive effort on his part. The whole "teammates suck" narrative doesn't mean much when Ryan drops 25/10 and Jameer drops 18/6. He needs to at least pretend to give a **** for however long he has left on this team.

We have an extreme need for passing. We have a team full of shooters, but we don't have quality passers to set them up for their shots. Too much dribbling out the shotclock and guys are taking bad shots because nobody is capable of setting them up.

Been the story for 2 years. :-( I actually thought Arenas was semi-decent at passing, but now we get more DUHON!!!! Yay!!!!

Dwight was one of the main reasons we lost this game, just a dismal offensive effort on his part. The whole "teammates suck" narrative doesn't mean much when Ryan drops 25/10 and Jameer drops 18/6. He needs to at least pretend to give a **** for however long he has left on this team.

The dude is packing his bags and getting ready to check out.

In the 3rd, I probably would have said we should just give up the season, but it was good to see our guys fighting to the end. Dwight had a really bad game offensively, but he is still the reigning DPOY and showed it. I doubt he has many offensive games like that this season. I think a big part of it was that his first three or four shots were jumpers. He needs to establish himself down low before taking those sort of shots.

Von clearly needs more PT. I'm a fan of starting JRich at SF and getting Hedo into the second team to run point. That way we can have JJ starting at SG and Von fill in for him. That would also mean less Duhon holding the ball which is a good thing.

Once we figure out our lineup and get the chemistry going, we can be a force and in contention for the ECF. One step at a time, and we have 6 games to work those things out before facing the Bulls.

I look forward to seeing how things go.

• Upvote 2

Nah I don't agree with that at all. Not his best game, but I thought he played pretty hard. Not a lot of feeds to him on the offensive end, and he was battling pretty hard inside on D.