Sign in to follow this  
Mr13A

Larry Hughes' brief time running point vs Heat [video]

the funny thing was that dudu had a similar game to hugh when he was with the bulls. he was some what known as a defensive guard that could hit open shots, but when he went to the knicks and got big money- he had one good year on offense and then lost his ability to bring any value to a team. Chris Dudu is a defensive guard that can not guard any one or handle heavy pressure. The only thing he can do at times shoot 3s but he passes up his shots when open.

The way I see it is dudu and turk are our last two bad contracts. If we ship off howard for assets, some one needs to take on turk and dudu as well.

3 more years on his contract. we will have him until he is 32 yrs old. Its like having a girlfriend you cant stand to come home too.

Can we just waive him? He sucks. He sucks bad.

Can we just waive him? He sucks. He sucks bad.

Yes, Hughes is better on offense and will take 4-6 points off the other teams score on defense. Still has his speed, still can cover the passing lanes. D'Antonio made the big mistake of playing Duhon the whole year, starting almost every game, yet both Nate Robinson and Hughes when given a chance to get into the flow, would up the slashes in the WIN category. Duhon did lose his mojo, but D'Antonio kept with him the whole season (09-10), and wanted to show the team how bad he could treat a few players that were going to be free agents. What happened, not too many guys wanted to go to New York, and Miami signed the big free agents. Nate sat on the bench a month after shooting the ball after a buzzer at the other teams basket. Not a single minute for a month. With Hughes and Nate DNP, the Knicks could have made the play-offs. If Hughes can get the minutes, he will produce.

Coached used him perfectly last night.

We would still owe him the money if we did. Best we can hope for is to trade him to a team with a GM dumber than Otis.

Anyone know why we did not keep/ resign Jason Williams?

and it still would hurt our cap. you only waive him if u need the extra player on the bench because you can only have so many players on the active and inactive lists (I believe a total of 15). we also need the extra ball handler for emergencies, as bad of an option as he is. He can still hit an open shot and dribble verses the pressure of no one in front of him. lol

The funny thing is if we would have kept lewis last year, we could have waived turk and used lewis as an expiring contract next year picking up an asset. then only chris dudu would have been the bad contract on the team, but things would have turned out different with ryan, baby/bass, and clark. Plus, it was hard to foresee the worse season a player could possibly have would be produced and dished out by agent 0. I mean really. wow. what happen?

I can not see any logical reason to play Doodoo before Hughes, and I can't remember anything negative about him being on any team. It seems if he gets some burn he is productive so I hope Stan moves Doodoo to 3rd string. Hughes has also had some very big games in his career and might be good to bring in early during those few games where Meer can't hit the side of a barn.

I can not see any logical reason to play Doodoo before Hughes, and I can't remember anything negative about him being on any team. It seems if he gets some burn he is productive so I hope Stan moves Doodoo to 3rd string. Hughes has also had some very big games in his career and might be good to bring in early during those few games where Meer can't hit the side of a barn.

Logical reasoning... with this stuborn staff?

I just hope they keep Hughes.

the only logical reason would be to get a better draft pick next year. lol

Career .407 shooter. Better in spurts off the bench, good for a steal or two a game to get in transition.

Which is all we would really need him for