Sign in to follow this  
Jagsfreak27

An Appeal to Otis Smith

Yes, dude. Playing and watching people play sports is a BIG part of my happiness.

How is your life so unique? You must have lots of girls and cars :)

pretty much, yea ;)

I along with everyone else does not want our Superstar to leave us but I'm begging you Otis, PLEASE do not trade Howard for Andrew Bynum.

Trade him to Toronto...I don't care what for

If it is true that the Magic are looking to trade him, then why the ***** is Otis still here? He should've been fired after Game 6 in Atlanta, but we kept him anyways. I just assumed it was because ownership pretty much is making him sleep in the bed he made and will let him try and fix it or be fired. But if Dwight is going to go before the season starts or close to it, then why let Otis run this? Otis is the LAST person I'd want pulling off a Dwight trade. He'd probably manage to trade him to Golden State or something.

:svgsad:

Trade him to Toronto...I don't care what for

I feel you but I live in Cali. I Wouldn't hear the end of it if he got traded to the Lakers. I already got a coupla homies talking crap about how the Lakers may steal away the best 2 players in our franchises' history. Plus, Why would you want Bynum when you could get a healthy Lopez or Deandre Jordan/Eric Gordon.

wtf.. Bynum? like.. WHAT?

Let´s make a deal with Clippers: they want Dwight, we´ll take Griffin-Kaman-Gordon - that would be nice!

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bpgf87u

If dwight goes I would want him to go to Clippers, just to destroy the lakers. But, they will not trade Griffin... and the last player I want is Kaman, he is so ****! Unless we can flip him for a first round pick.

My 2 cents...

I don't think there is a deal for Deron or CP3 unless No or NJ just wants to be nice.

Cp3 for Jameer Ryan and JJ ~~ or ~~ Dwill and T Outlaws contract for Meer Ryan Bass & JJ

Going off what Otis said in his interview with MDT (resign Earl and Jason and a B/U center)

B/u center would be Etan Thomas http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/851/etan-thomas

Then offer Atl Jameer and Ryan for Josh Smith

Hold on to the Amnesty till trade deadline

Keep the phone working and run with Gil, JRich, Hedu, Smith, Howard

If dwight goes I would want him to go to Clippers, just to destroy the lakers. But, they will not trade Griffin... and the last player I want is Kaman, he is so ****! Unless we can flip him for a first round pick.

Kaman is an expiring contract. A package of Gordon, Aminu, Kaman and Jordan plus T-Wolves first and Clippers first for Dwight and Hedo would be the best deal we could get. Gets us young talent, saves us money and lands us with draft picks all at once. Unlike these other trade offers where we are likely swapping Dwight for a way less talented center and late and practically worthless 1st round picks.

Kaman is an expiring contract. A package of Gordon, Aminu, Kaman and Jordan plus T-Wolves first and Clippers first for Dwight and Hedo would be the best deal we could get. Gets us young talent, saves us money and lands us with draft picks all at once. Unlike these other trade offers where we are likely swapping Dwight for a way less talented center and late and practically worthless 1st round picks.

I personally think that Blake and Kaman would be the best deal. We need a player that can bring fans to the new arena.