Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

His agent is already paid - his agent doesn't want to look bad by making a risky decision when he didn't HAVE to.

Dwight switched agents after signing his existing contract. HWNSNBU has never received a commission for any basketball related contract with Dwight, ever.

You literally don't know what you're talking about.

Broussard sticking up for Dwight and making Bucher look bad (f that guy). Dwight not opting out definitely has its pros and cons, but is a decision that shows he is committed to winning and shows he has a lot of heart. I respect Dwight for taking a chance on the Magic and Orlando, I hope the Magic can do the right things and build a contender. If the organization can't, then I won't blame Dwight if he exercises his right to leave as a free agent.

Next year the Magic should not pressure Dwight about his decision to resign or not. They should work tooth and nail to put the roster in the right direction. Get the cap right and bring in more talent. I have lots of optimism for the Magic going forward.

You know, Dwight could just be a genius: Doing this forcing the team (management) to really refocus on getting quality pieces and not follow the path of the Cavs making moves to keep Lebron.

Dwight switched agents after signing his existing contract. HWNSNBU has never received a commission for any basketball related contract with Dwight, ever.

You literally don't know what you're talking about.

Actually, he literally doesn't know what he's typing about.

Schmitz: "But when did you decide?"

Dwight: "You didn't hear me? I said an hour ago"

Schmitz: "..... Seriously?"

Lmao, jackass