Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

If Dwight has shown us anything recently, it's that he'd rather go to the team of his choice as a free agent rather than be traded. Which makes sense. As a free agent he can go where he pleases and the team he goes to doesn't have to give up any players or draft picks. He isn't going to do Orlando any favors. If he wanted to do us a favor, he could have signed an extension or waived his opt-out clause. Hell, he could have just told us there is 0 possibility of a future for him with the Magic. Even that would have been nice. To know where we stood and been given time to work out the best possible deal for our franchise would have been a god dam favor.

Why WOULDNT he do Orlando favors?? all that Magic have done for him he wouldnt leave them high and dry. He's not as heartless as some of you guys think

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏ @MisterRudolph Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

In an exclusive interview Dwight Howard has confirmed to me that he will in opt-in and stay in Orlando for at least another year.

WHAT

lol dont think i can this time. I just believe he'll be here after trade deadline and that he loves the Magic. Just wants help thats all...

I

I blame the Celtics big 3 and Lebron for this crap. When Jordan played he didn't want to play with Bird or Johnson, he wanted to beat them. I swear this star players today want the quick way to a championship. So they team up with other star players.

Hell I'm happy that my Bucs signed Vincent Jackson Carl Nicks Eric Wright. Sort of takes my mind off this Dwight crap.

MisterRudolph: Howard was very apologetic for the "circus" he's put Magic fans through.

Hahahaha he's being played like a fiddle

Jarrod N Rudolph ‏ @MisterRudolph

In an exclusive interview Dwight Howard has confirmed to me that he will in opt-in and stay in Orlando for at least another ye

OH MY *****ING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!

MAN I CANT TAKE THIS **** LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! ITS 5.30AM IN THE UK!!!

• Upvote 1

MisterRudolph: In an exclusive interview Dwight Howard has confirmed to me that he will in opt-in and stay in Orlando for at least another year.

MisterRudolph: Howard was very apologetic for the "circus" he's put Magic fans through.

He wouldnt leave the Magic high and dry

LOL..... Bull****......

In any case I do want to apologize for being a *****..... I know your a great fan and I'm sorry I'm a TOTAL skeptic....... I truly believe that Dwight's going to do what Dwight wants to do. AND YES........ I believe he'll screw the Magic Org if it benefits him..... Sorry, but that's what i believe. He's done absolutely NOTHING to make me believe that he won't leave us HIGH & DRY this summer.