Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Duh.............. This was his and Dan HWNSNBU's plan the whole *****ing time.......

I'm pissed at myself more than anything, because I actually fell for it for a minute. If it was another team I would have seen right through that crap as he was spewing it. Lesson: never let emotion cloud judgement.

• Upvote 1

YaBoy, as much as we all appreciate all the inside info you have given us I'm guessing that the MAGIC FO are as tired of DWIGHT's flip flops as we fans are. The time for talking is over, Dwight has to either sign or go home and pack. His agent has way too much control over his thinking and it's going to have him watching the playoffs on TV or being stuck in traffic daily in LA if he doesn't pull his head out of his butt!

The best thing for Dwight to do is sign, fire HWNSNBU, and hire his parents to be his manager. At least then he'll have someone that cares about him and not just the $$

I think Alex is too smart to risk letting Dwight walk in the summer without getting anything back.

They are prolly more disgusted

but what does it say, when they were skeptical he'd sign the paper?

IMO, Sounds like it was a ploy he and his agent prolly didn't expect magic to call the bluff

LOL.... You know... YBR I appreciate all of your info with Dwight for the last few months.... You've been great for the Magic faithful, but I have got to say at this point...... ***** Dwight...... He's totally put this team into a mind ***** that nobody should have to deal with. He said he was signing the ETO this morning and he had a CHANGE OF HEART..........??????? We need to dropkick his dumb ass to the West coast as fast as possible.... I'm a Magic fan first and foremost. His total LACK of professionalism has totally made me want to totally boycott the NBA totally.... Your boy needs to MAN THE ***** UP........ He's acting like a total punk.....

If you only knew the truth...

Lopez is expiring this year, I don't get why people are so concerned about taking him in.

exactly...If we don't get a center in return for Dwight, we'll be starting Orton for the rest of the season..lol

because its not 'official' that he wants to go to the Nets....

Love ya YBR but use some common sense... He refuses to sign the ETO and expects the brass to take his word for it...... He's being scripted by his agent...... He'll screw us.... BANK ON IT......