Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

God you people are pathetic. No wonder Dwight doesn't want to come back. Just look at all the garbage being tossed around in this thread. The dude isn't even out the door yet and you morons are already burning his jersey. F'ing babies, the lot of you. Good job running the best player this franchise has ever known out of town. I wish all you dumbass "fans" could be traded.

lol, yea, this board is to blame.

though I've not taken part in the aforementioned shenanigans, you sir are a moron. slow your roll high-horseman.

-----

on unrelated notes, I have some interesting information which is not validated by "sources" and I shall not be sharing it...so there.

• Upvote 1

God you people are pathetic. No wonder Dwight doesn't want to come back. Just look at all the garbage being tossed around in this thread. The dude isn't even out the door yet and you morons are already burning his jersey. F'ing babies, the lot of you. Good job running the best player this franchise has ever known out of town. I wish all you dumbass "fans" could be traded.

The whole burning jerseys thing is a bit extreme and doesnt do anything positive but there is no way in hell us fans ran him out of town....take his *** out of your mouth.

Yep you are right. Dwight tweeted all the time about how the big meanies on TBN were driving him to look like the biggest DBag in sports.

You nailed it. Excellent work.

I remember reading an issue from... I wanna say 1960. Supergirl tries to invent X-Kryptonite to counteract kryptonite. This doesn't work and she ends up giving superpowers to her cat. After that I said to hell with Supergirl.

I will admit to not having read her latest installment. I haven't purchased a DC comic since Green Lantern Rebirth ended.

I would say you haven't missed much but I am kinda jaded. The new 52 they started last year has really been fantastic. Before that I would have to say besides supergirl there were some good moments in blackest night, batman, and also teen titans

You actually think that posts on a message board are what is causing him to leave? You are almost as ridiculous as he is.

lol, yea, this board is to blame.

though I've not taken part in the aforementioned shenanigans, you sir are a moron. slow your roll high-horseman.

-----

on unrelated notes, I have some interesting information which is not validated by "sources" and I shall not be sharing it...so there.

:shard:

this post is full of win

He's so corny. Shaq is at least entertaining. And truly dominant. Howard THINKS he's funny, but he's really not at all. Big Baby is a lot funnier.

Really? We're going to pull this **** now just because he's leaving? And Dwight is the shady one?