Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

In which what was decided. In other news Dwight reportedly took a five pound crap right before taking the court for warm-ups. Source, the toilet

Actually he took the 5 pound crap on Rich DeVos and Magic fans

From what I'm told that is true that HWNSNBU doesn't get paid until the next contract is signed, but I'd need to ask someone w/ more knowledge

If that's true, Dwight is letting his agent be his daddy. What an idiot!

I can finally say i have lost all strands of positivity for dwight. I remember when i first met Nick Anderson at a charity event years ago and I asked him about Dwight...he said he didn't get along well with Dwight because he couldn't stand his immaturity and i swear he told me "that man has no clue what he wants". Boy was he dead on, and boy am I over it.

So the Russian owner said he will put a hit on Dan HWNSNBU if he didnt follow through with his end of the deal, and then followed it up by kidnapping his cat.

Dan HWNSNBU had the following to say "I told Dwight that this isnt the real paper work, it was a made up one that would make him the ball ball boy. And it wouldnt be in my best interest... i mean his best interest in signing... since my life depends on it."

Tomorrow is going to be a blast.

we must trade him before the deadline. we can't be that naive. he does not want to stay with us. we must trade him to Nets, get as many draft picks as we can, Brooks and Lopez. get rid of bad contracts. in separate trade we must try to unload J-Rich, maybe to Wolves as they neeed a SG.

dwight will suck with Nets, with his beloved overrated Deron and bunch of scrabs...

we must trade him before the deadline. we can't be that naive. he does not want to stay with us. we must trade him to Nets, get as many draft picks as we can, Brooks and Lopez. get rid of bad contracts. in separate trade we must try to unload J-Rich, maybe to Wolves as they neeed a SG.

dwight will suck with Nets, with his beloved overrated Deron and bunch of scrabs...

do not want Lopez

god no

I THINK DWIGHTS WAY SMARTER THEN HE LETS ON......

***** THIS WHOLE THING! WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS!! THE MAGIC WILL GO ON!!

HWNSNBU NEEDS TO ***** OFF!

Dwight is about to walk away from a playoff team, third in the east, that he wants to play on for the rest of the yr bc he thinks they can win a championship....bc he wants to compete on a team for a championship. Ummm what a friggin moron. He seriously needs to sit in a room and say this bull**** out loud to himself. He sounds like a ratard. My brain hurts, cannot stand the hypocrisy, lunacy, and stupidity much more. Why will nobody call this D bag out???

we can use him in a future trades...

ah i suppose so.

i agree with trading him at this point, too. try and get rid of our baggage.