Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

Just wanted to point out to everyone the YBR called Dwight staying with complete confidence way before the interview last night!

Aside from that today will go down in MAGIC history as the day we did something right, Alex saved us from having Otis trade DWIGHT too early, and we move onward toward our championships!

Howard exercised his ETO today… the Magic could have as much as $30 million in cap space to add around Howard… key free agents at that point are Chris Paul, Josh Smith, Andre Igoudala and Monta Ellis … they can get those guys for cash.

Call me a bad influence, but I really think it's in our best interest to wait until this deadline day is over. You never know what can happen.

Plus, I'd really love a humongous pay day.

I find it hilarious that the Nets essentially traded away a lottery pick for Gerald Wallace.

They are desperate to keep Deron happy now that they aren't getting Dwight. Still a silly move.

I find it hilarious that the Nets essentially traded away a lottery pick for Gerald Wallace.

This.

I wish I could say I feel sorry for Nets fans, but Eff them.

Drain-O, don't listen to them. You gotta keep this going. Don't let your fans blind you of the best business decision here: gotta keep this thread alive for the rest of the day. Don't let them lock it up just yet.

Just think about the possibilities. Sure 8,900 posts are great, but don't you want better? Maybe even greener grass? You're better than this, Drain-O. Go for 9,000 posts. It's just the best business decision you can make in your career.

Alright last mod in today lock this thing up at the end of business. Let the people have what they want. Shot out to YFP, YaBoyR, The Ghost of both Penny Hardaway and Jareth Cutestory, Kberto and DOM representing hipsters everywhere, and most of all Alex Martins