Drain-O

The Official Dwight Howard Everything Thread

We're not winning a chip this year, that move would give us ANOTHER expiring for 2013 where we can build our own little superteam.

Edit: Trading for Crawford.

You mean a straight swap with JRich? Thats the only feasible way to get more space for 2013, but I doubt Portland has much interest...

IMO the time is NOW for winning. I aint scurred of Miami, and CHI is overrated. Avoid ATL and we will be fine ;)

I'd like to see us add some bench depth if we do make a move. Another scorer/defender would be nice

I agree with this, we dont need a huge move. but just someone to solidify the bench other than JJ would be nice.

We're not winning a chip this year, that move would give us ANOTHER expiring for 2013 where we can build our own little superteam.

Edit: Trading for Crawford.

Guess you didnt watch the press conference and get the whole "this city needs to believe". lol

You mean a straight swap with JRich? Thats the only feasible way to get more space for 2013, but I doubt Portland has much interest...

IMO the time is NOW for winning. I aint scurred of Miami, and CHI is overrated. Avoid ATL and we will be fine ;)

I haven't really looked at the numbers, but obviously whatever would make the money right without touching JJ and Ryno.

Going all in for the NOW is exactly what we DON'T need to do. We're put in a beautiful position to really, I mean really, build something great in Orlando...in 2013.

Happy day, Magic fans! I give Dwight props. He is legit. I'm back to liking him. I'm back to liking Meer. I like this team, but I think we are not done ...

JoshuaBRobbins profile

JoshuaBRobbins Otis Smith would not rule out a trade not involving Dwight Howard before the 3 p.m. NBA trade deadline.

looooooooooool ***** off

Guess you didnt watch the press conference and get the whole "this city needs to believe". lol

LOL, we're gonna make some noise. I really think we're gonna put a nice run together now that this mess has been somewhat settled, however, we need to prime ourselves for the following year. THAT needs to be our focal point.

JoshuaBRobbins profile

JoshuaBRobbins Otis Smith would not rule out a trade not involving Dwight Howard before the 3 p.m. NBA trade deadline.

looooooooooool ***** off

Why? He's not ruling out any minor trades that may upgrade the rest of our team.

I haven't really looked at the numbers, but obviously whatever would make the money right without touching JJ and Ryno.

Going all in for the NOW is exactly what we DON'T need to do. We're put in a beautiful position to really, I mean really, build something great in Orlando...in 2013.

EXACTLY this. We can land all kinds of players in the off-season.

Can we amnesty Hedo or any of our other horrible contracts?