AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

People better not boo him. That will only seal the deal.

90% of fans aren't intelligent enough to know that. I predict they'll let emotions get the best of them, and he'll be traded a week or two following said boo's.

I hope I'm wrong.

90% of fans aren't intelligent enough to know that. I predict they'll let emotions get the best of them, and he'll be traded a week or two following said boo's.

I hope I'm wrong.

If Dwight leaves because he is booed by idiots then he'd not be showing much insight.

• Upvote 1

I'm at the point now that if Dwight is really focused on moving on, wherever he may go, I'm just ready for the rebuilding process. I just hope it won't take TOO long. I'm almost excited to see how players execute and work without the big "feed me the ball" guy under the basket. What will suck though, is losing his defense and powerdunks, along with watching him improve, but I guess he's getting close to his peak so...

I just want a closure. Stay or leave. Whatever it may be. I need to move on and focus on this team, not on drama like this.

Shaq can **** with *** and **** his ******* **** and **** with ***** ***** **** around ****** and a walrus.

Agreed.

Shaq is always trying to kick us in the nuts.

Tbh, I am getting sick of his attitude also. Don't get me wrong, I want him back. But it has altered by view about him fundamentally.

I think he deserves to be booed as well, especially with the reports that he is very upset he didn't get traded and he hasn't recanted his demands in any way. I can't stand how he isn't willing to man up and is busy trying to save face.

Edit: And I think the lockout really hurt us. It let Dwight stew in his own juices for far too long.

I'm at the point now that if Dwight is really focused on moving on, wherever he may go, I'm just ready for the rebuilding process. I just hope it won't take TOO long. I'm almost excited to see how players execute and work without the big "feed me the ball" guy under the basket. What will suck though, is losing his defense and powerdunks, along with watching him improve, but I guess he's getting close to his peak so...

I just want a closure. Stay or leave. Whatever it may be. I need to move on and focus on this team, not on drama like this.

Same here. That Lopez/Wallace deal is looking really good right about now. I'm just done with the drama. I really feel for Denver/Cleveland/New Orleans fans.

My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't call it fatalism, necessarily, but after the shock of realizing that the rumors we've been hearing all summer actually did have merit (and weren't just some ESPN dude's wet dream), I guess...

Well, we're Magic fans. It's not like we're the Lakers, who have never lost a good player they didn't want to lose, or the Knicks, who seem to be able to sign anyone they want whenever, or any of the other big-market teams.

We're used to being the development league for great players.

I was just hoping that Dwight was going to change that, I guess. I'm still hoping he stays, but like you: I just want a resolution to this thing.

Agreed.

Shaq is always trying to kick us in the nuts.

And for absolutely no reason, too. HE left US. Unlike Dwight, he had a GREAT team around him, he just wanted to go make award-winning films like Shazaam and Steel. Thanks, Shaq, you **** **** ******* **** *****.