AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

actually I made that up hoping people would flip the eff out...they didn't.

:svgsad:

Stop making up fake rumors. I almost felt myself getting excited about a back up journey man.

So if you had a choice of ANY other center in the league as part of a Dwight trade , who would you pick?

I just don't see many Centers in the league that even come close to Dwight. Shame we still don't have Gortat :(

Andrew Bogut

Marcus Camby

Emeka Okafor

Tyson Chandler

Andrew Bynum

Samuel Dalembert

Kendrick Perkins

JaVale McGee

Marcin Gortat

Nene Hilario

Roy Hibbert

Greg Monroe

Andris Biedrins

Marc Gasol

Chris Kaman

Kwame Brown

Brook Lopez

Darko Milicic

Of that list? Okafor's pretty good with our current crew: usually near the top of the league in block and offensive rebounds. Still relatively young. Cerebral player.

really?

Better than the backup center we have right now, which is......no one. Just like last year. BBD's going to be starting: you really think he's going to spell Dwight, too?

[The only thing that I would add was that it took ............12 YEARS................. to recover from Shaq leaving the Magic and Otis would love for Dwight to get blamed for everything, in the hope that his missteps would be overlooked!! Good post dude!!!

the reason was that we idiotically signed an injured grant hill. We get grant hill from the '00 playoffs pre injury with tmac and we aren't complaining of Howard, the bobcats would be.

No question...........................but we still struggled attracting solid, individual talent that would be a provide for or better yet become a signature and mainstay for this City! Now, as far as Dwight leaving us for Brooklyn.....you are 20 mins from Madison Avenue, they will make up the $30. mil in no time.....as long as he remains a hot item!!!!!

If you think about for a moment, I won't enjoy it very much, but he and DWill will be the face of a franchise that will quiet all the NYKnick fans and become the talk of the town!!!