AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

Man, I'd be a way better mod than Addi. I can't believe I wasn't picked.

Hahahahaha - DOM, I love ya, but you'd banhammer everyone and be bored out of your mind.

Hahahahaha - DOM, I love ya, but you'd banhammer everyone and be bored out of your mind.

He'd ban anyone but himself just to improve the average IQ of the forum

I would just post incoherent nonsense just so I'd get him to correct me. I wouldn't post hard on facts and post my opinion without doing research.

I would just post incoherent nonsense just so I'd get him to correct me. I wouldn't post hard on facts and post my opinion without doing research.

So what would be the change?

I don't hate Cuban at all. He's done some nice things for the league. He's also done some terrible things for the league.

But this guy:

Cuban%20Dancing.jpg

isn't cool.

Can u guys imagine Stan on this show? that would be a massive hit with the ratings! :)

Hey guys, I know the trade rumours have been a bit more quite today so I decided to play around with the trade machine and was wondering if you thought there would be any way to trade Turk for an expiring if we packaged him with RA and Orton.

I came up with a few of the following trades to see what you guys think.

Trade 1 Turk Duhon Anderson Orton to the Kings for Jason Thompson.

This allows the Magic to shed salary while bringing the Kings up to near the NBA minimum salary overall and giving them two more assets in Orton and Anderson.

Trade 2 Turk Orton Anderson Q Rich to the Bobcats for Diaw and Najera

The bobcats need a playmaker so Turk could be useful while the definately need more small forwards in the rotation for Q Rich and also Ryan could start there with Orton as potential for the Cats to work on.

Trade 3 Turk Duhon Anderson Orton to the Cavs for Jamison

Cabs get long term PF in Anderson Orton to back up Varejao, They don't need Duhon but would allow them to try to move both Gibson and Sessions plus Turk can help facilitate the offense while taking a little bit of the pressure off Kyrie Irving as he adjusts to the NBA.

Trade 4 Nelson Reddick Turk Duhon Orton Q Rich Anderson Orton in return for Andre Miller and Koufus

This gives the Nuggets Orton to be a project centre, Nelson to be the impact player off the bench, Reddick a starting shooting guard, Ryan Anderson the long time shooting PF allowing them to try to ship Al Harrington to a contender who is one piece away, Q Rich a rotation player, Turk to help teach Gallo.

It give us our pass first point guard in Miller, a back up C for Dwight blus allows us to shed salary and not get any contracts longer then next year to make a run at Deron/Paul

If anyone else had other ideas or suggestions I would love to hear them.