AddiFB

Offseason Thread Part VII: The Fall of The Lockout

A deal for Iggy would make since for all involved, they need shooting, we have it, we need defense and athleticism, they have it...Period... However, they have good point guard so I don't see them needing Jameer, they probably would want Ryan or JJ, or prey maybe Turk, doubt it though!

Iggy would fill a lot of gaping holes (don't make that dirty), no question. Signing him might open up one at PG, though. Who's out there on waivers?

Iggy would fill a lot of gaping holes (don't make that dirty), no question. Signing him might open up one at PG, though. Who's out there on waivers?

Hey the suns were trying to unload steve nash...

Meanwhile, league sources say the Nets are more focused on landing free-agent big man Nene than trading for Dwight Howard.

So they want to pair Lopez and Nene at the 4 & 5?

Nets are trying to pull an S&T for Nene from what I've read. My guess is that Lopez would be part of the package

Lopez is more of a PF in my opinion anyways.

Iggy and Billups, I just wet my pants ...LOL

Billups is saying that if he's waived, he's retiring. Would NOT mind having that man as an asst coach, though. Or playing - even dead, he'd be better than any of our backups.

After D12 finished FTs, he put his arm around Magic CEO Alex Martins for 45 seconds, talked with him, then went to the locker room.

I mean c'mon, that can't be a BAD thing.